by SpannerintheWorks 128 Replies latest members private

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

BLIBLICAL WARNING!

Bliblical Wlarnling! LOL

What a douchebag.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

My husband has a bunch of this crap packed up - he was a Ministerial Servant before he was df'd. Don't buy anything yet - I'll check it out when I get home from work. Let you know tomorrow.

• kls
    kls

ENGLISHMEN, the thread you wrote about 1975 ,that alot of jws never heard of it is right. When i ask my jw husband about it he says ;it was only a few in the congreation who thought that, not the GB.I have tried to get material about 1975 and my oh' my it all just dissapeared.That was the year we got our minds altered and had no clue that the end was near except a few people were talking about it.Let's get the material out (not copied) and show who is lieing.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Ravyn,

What an incredible story, I am so sorry! If anyone needed impetus to fight the WT they have only to read your disclosure.

Well, it's now or never. There are enough of us around the globe to form an extremely strong united front. With so many harrowing stories such as yours, the authorities will surely listen. The biggest enemy here is a person's fear of the Org. I can understand that. However, people need to realise that things won't get better unless we make them better ourselves.

I have family (my two girls) still in. My story is sad, but compared to yours it pales into insignificance. You're an extremely brave woman, Ravyn, and it truly is my great pleasure to have made your acquaintance. I shall be getting things ready with Spanner and a few others on the forum. I also know a separate group is attacking outside of this forum. I shall attempt to unite us all because that way we really will be a powerful force.

Thank you to everyone who contacted me offlist. I have replied.

Bless you Ravyn, I am deeply moved.

Dansk

• Dansk
    Dansk

Sorry,

But I've got to bring this thread to the top or it will simply disappear out of sight. It's TOO important for that!

Dansk

• Dansk
    Dansk

Don't you dare disappear!

Dansk

• kls
    kls

I am surprised this is still going, thought this would just be another ; all talk ,but this looks like it could go some were.You guys are what we have been waiting for to help our loved ones.Any way i can help let me know .My jw husband has watchtower 's and books, let me know . please don't stop.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Thanks, kls. No, this Campaign is not just an all-talk-no-action effort;it is serious and is on-going. Even as I write this, Dansk and I are conmmunicating on an almost-hourly basis as new information comes to light and is analysed. Make no mistake, there is only one purpose behind this Campaign: to bring about the demise of the WBTS systematically, meticulously and audaciously.

Any further input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Spanner

• Dansk
    Dansk

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/display/inn_city/city2.txt

Guilty plea in abuse

NEW BEDFORD -- A former Attleboro man pleaded guilty Tuesday to sex crimes against his step-daughter and her male cousin in the 1970s, which the victims allege were mishandled by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Ralph Heroux, who is now 74 and lives in East Providence, R.I., was sentenced to one year in the Dartmouth House of Corrections followed by two years of home confinement.

Heroux, who was a ministerial servant at the Kingdom Hall in Attleboro Falls at the time of the incidents between 1976 and 1978, must report to New Bedford Superior Court Friday to start his sentence.

• Dansk
    Dansk

WITH OVER 1700 HITS YET ONLY A FRACTION OF POSTS I HAVE TO ASK: "WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE?"

THIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY

TO BAND TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING TO HURT THE WTS. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. SURELY YOU DON’T WANT ANOTHER GENERATION TO GO THROUGH WHAT WE HAVE?!

JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU’RE PREPARED TO SUPPORT US. WE SHALL RESPECT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY. E-MAIL US IF YOU PREFER – BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

WE REQUIRE A GOOD ACCOUNTANT. ANY OFFERS?

DANSK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit