ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic
    C'mon Ballistic - whats a handsome charmer like you doing depriving the british girls on a friday night by staying home with a newky brown?

Well... I've had a really tough week at work, made harder by feeling awful after a poker session mid week, come home on Friday, tired, knackered. I sit down. Reflect. I'm feeling in a contemplative mood, you might call "depressed", but it's not depressed, more kind of I wanna sink into my reclining chair, drink beer and not call anyone up. I have some really great music playing, and it's safer in my head than out "there". I am supposed to have a date with a hot bird next Friday, but she's called it off once already, and to be honest... sex can be great but relationships can be so disappointing anyway.

• daystar
    daystar

legolas

• Legolas
    Legolas
    legolas

Hey Day...what is that?

• JH
    JH

So it's your birthday next month legolas?

Wanna party?

• daystar
    daystar

He notably removed the state from his profile.

• Legolas
    Legolas

And I can't wait!!!!! I want everyone to party with me that night!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

So what music is rocking your recliner this evening Ballistic? And wherecan I get such a chair - have my leg propped up on dictionaries - not so comfy!

• JH
    JH
    I want everyone to party with me that night!

I love partying too. Lets get together for a party

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I'm feeling in a contemplative mood, you might call "depressed", but it's not depressed, more kind of I wanna sink into my reclining chair, drink beer and not call anyone up.

Balls I am sending you a hug .....(((((((((HUG))))))))

I feel like that myself by times!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    So what music is rocking your recliner this evening Ballistic? And wherecan I get such a chair - have my leg propped up on dictionaries - not so comfy!

Well, I think you are thinking of one of them reclining arm chairs, this is a desk chair I bought from a local importer. It's called a "mesh back". It cost around 250 quid, but I thought, what the hell, I spend so long on this damn computer I might as well buy something comfortable. It's approved by the orthoapeadic association or something like that. To be honest I don't care if it's approved by alcoholics anonymous, it's just bloody comfortable. So... what's a beautiful young lady like you doing in on a night like this? Broken limbs no excuse!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit