ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Well, there is this Celtic Heritage Festival in Bedford, TX that I would like to take my son to, but it seems like plans are falling apart there. We'll see. I could go with just him, but from experience, that can be a bit lonely for me.

I might hit the local bar tonight for a bit to say hi to my posse, play some trivia and sing some karaoke since they'll likely try talking me into it anyway.

Tomorrow, we'll probably just hang around the house, play games, maybe do some shopping. (I badly need to update my wardrobe.)

Sun., more of the same. Maybe go to visit my sister and her family so the kids can play together and the brother-in-law and I can watch a game or two.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

What!!!!!!

No plans to spend any time in service making Gee-hobahs heart happy !!!!

Shameful !!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Saturday: gonna get my hair done, might have a garage sale

Sunday: Church and then relax

• ballistic
    ballistic

What shall we drink to?

Hey that's my line!!! I invented it ok!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Hey that's my line!!! I invented it ok!!!

Like hell you did, where do you think I came up with my username? HuH HUH?

• JH
    JH

Yep, it's friday and I'll have to get another case of beer. Gee, I bought one last Friday....and it's already drank....

I love vitamine B

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Gee, I bought one last Friday....and it's already drank....

Man Im a soak, I bought one yesterday, and its almost gone!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Balls....You have to use it or lose it! I choose to use it!

JH...A case of beer in this house lasts one night!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

JH...A case of beer in this house lasts one night!
    We need to get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bottoms up!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It's Thanksgiving up here, but my family celebrated it last weekend because many of them have to work this weekend. I couldn't make it because I injured my back moving a freezer last Saturday. I live alone so a turkey's a little too big for me, so I bought a duck and I'll make myself a nice dinner.

Also, I will be following Jehovah's command to partake of the fruit of the vine that "makes the heart of mortal man rejoice."

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit