ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm not saying everything about England is right. There's some beautiful parts and other parts are a real shit hole. I was thinking how I spent two weeks in a third world country on holiday and all we met were beach sellers, as anoying as they are, but on the journey from the airport in London to home, met no less than two beggars, two more than we met on the holiday. There are some big social problems in England at the moment. But there's no place like home.

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL....JH...

I can take the ferry if I want.....But I have not been on it in years! I love the bridge!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well guys it's time for me to go and kick some mens asses playing cards! (men against the women)

Every time my mother and I lose dad says...'Well you better go to the library tomorrow and learn how to play cards!'

I hate when we lose! So wich me luck!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

good luck

Me I wish for a good game of kicking some guy's ass in dominoes.

• ballistic
    ballistic

You can always threaten to auction them off.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Friday night is PRIME RIB and BOURBON night

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'm going to work until about midnight. Once the witching hour rolls around, Ima fire up a nice Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real (cigar) with a nice glass of room-temperature Laphroiag single malt Islay scotch, and a Terminator stout. Then I'm going to watch The Amityville Horror.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well....I lost three games!

I guess I should go to the library now!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well....I lost three games!

I guess I should go to the library now!

• defd
    defd

This post was started last friday but seeing that another friday has rolled around, whats your plans. Me, I am moving, I sold my house. HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit