ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I have 2 beautiful ladies posting on top of me.... I definitely have to do something tonight....and get out of here

• Legolas
    Legolas

Cats or dogs!

Sorry I couldn't help myself!

• JH
    JH

Cats

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well take a pic of them and show us!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Legolas, how do I start to explain? We have a lot less land here in the UK, and planning laws are in place to protect open spaces and the "countryside" - known as "green belt". So cities tend to build upward, apartments and flats, smaller houses etc. When people live on top of eachother, only one person can own the land underneath, sometimes a company, sometimes one of the residents. If you live in a house, you will, as you say, normally own the land and the house "freeholder". If you live in an apartment \ flat, things become more complicated. You may own the actual bricks and mortar that make up the property but not the land, and pay a small amount anually for ground rent, plus possibly charges for services to the block. If you buy a lease on part of the property, you agree to buy it for a term, typically 75 - 100 years; "lease holder". A freeholder is normally also the land owner.

In my situation, I live in a house divided into two properties, and my property was designated as the land owner. So once a year, the other resident in the seperate story pays me a token sum of "1 pound" in rent in recognition of the fact I own the land.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

JH, I can tell, you're in an amorous mood. I'd go out if I had the money to. I just started back working this week and won't get a paycheck until next week. Meanwhile, I spent $38 to fill my tank yesterday. This coming week I will probably spend at least $50 to get to and from work and then go out there and pick up my check on Thursday. It's an 80 mile round trip to Conventry, RI and back. I'd go out and have some cofee with someone if there was anyone nearby. *sigh* I miss home tonight.

• JH
    JH

I understand FHN, living in the Russian Federation, it must cost alot to get around.

• JH
    JH

Here ya go legolas

This one is always on my window sill begging to come in

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yep balls...That is pretty much what the shows say!

Well good, at least you are considered the owner!

And the prices over there....wow...my house over there would be at least $500,000- $1,000,0000!

I wish it was over there!

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL... JH.....You wish!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit