ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Planning on watching the UFC tonight with a friend of mine. We'll be getting liquored up for after the UFC ppv when we'll go out to a bar right by my house. Good times!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I understand FHN, living in the Russian Federation, it must cost alot to get around.

Yes, and it's a long a$$ drive to Coventry from here.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    thank you for the compliment. Well broken limbs not an excuse but no one wants to go out with a girl on crutches. So boyfriend has gone out for curry and beers in the village with next door neighbour whilst I browse the blockbuster ex dvd rental purchase list for entertainment and drink hardys cabernet sauvignon. But I am not feeling sorry for meself honest - not yet. I've got daddy long legs to bat at with my crutches if I get lonely.

slightly sad crippled crumpet.

Well, I've been on crutches myself and still have the scars and pins. I remember throwing one of my crutches across the room in a rather un-like-me fit of frustration. It's not easy. Well, you have DVDs and hardys cabernet sauvignon, you can't go far wrong. Remember it's all a matter of perception. I could as well have crutches sitting here as I don't want to move. Sometimes, wanting something is better than having it.

• daystar
    daystar

R6laser

Speaking of UFC, have you heard that Chuck Norris has put together a World Combat League?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Legolas, I worked out I could sell my place here, buy a place in Florida, about three bedrooms several times the size of this and a pool and put about 50,000$ in the bank. Hell I could do that and not work for a few years, throw a few parties. Hey I even work here for an American company who would probably pay me more if I worked over there.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Legolas, I worked out I could sell my place here, buy a place in Florida, about three bedrooms several times the size of this and a pool and put about 50,000$ in the bank. Hell I could do that and not work for a few years, throw a few parties. Hey I even work here for an American company who would probably pay me more if I worked over there.

Shit Balls go for it!!!

My parents live in Florida in the winters, and they love it!

I havent been there since I was 15!

Imagine I can stay for free....And I still can't find my way there!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I live in Prince Edward Island Canada by the way!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I love England, I get homesick when I go on holiday for more than a couple of weeks.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I know what you mean...I moved away to New Brunswick (another province in Canada)for a year and I couldn't wait to get back home!

But I would move to New Zealand in a heart beat if I could!

• JH
    JH

Is there a bridge to get off PEI, or do you have to take a ferry?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit