ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats everyones plans. I am going to relax relax realx.. Wife is out of town, so I might go to the bar( just joking) Watch alittle football on sunday. But basically RELAX.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I might go to the bar( just joking) Watch alittle football on sunday

Why not go to the bar and watch football all at the same time!!!!!!!!

Thats what I plan to do!

• defd
    defd

I just might do that.........

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

What? No plans for door-to-door? We're going to the Maritime Fall fair, if it doesn't rain.

Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend, so lots of Turkey on Monday!

Kwin

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Tonight, its the bar, and out to din din. Tomarrow its out to the bar and cooking steaks on the grill, and sunday its to the bar for some football. So all in all, its the bar!!

• G Money
    G Money

I'll second that! Oh Canada! Kanucklehead land I can't wait.... hours away!!! See all my buddies and even do the latin thing up there and do Thanksgiving.

• betty boop
    betty boop

Tonight my BF and i are meeting friends to celebrate his bday. I got a nice new Yankees cap and a watch. I hope he loves it.

Tomorrow dinner and visiting a friend. Sunday nothing but relaxing!

• Legolas
    Legolas

What shall we drink to?

That's what I will be saying alllllll night!!!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

What shall we drink to?

Any thing your little heart desires. How bout we drink to alcohol, makes sence doesnt it?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sure does Butt....And don't forget ...cause the sky is blue! That way I can always have something to toast to!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit