ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

I WORK BOTH ON STURADAY AND SNDAY, BUT INEED TO CLEAN MY ROOM DO SOME PAPERWORK THAT HAD TO BE DONE WEEKS AGO, BUT I MIGHT HAVE TIME TO SEE A MOVIE.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Today is yucky and I hope it clears up for tomorrow. I am going to my MIL house - its a farm and when it rains..yuck. Mud everywhere! But the kids like seeing the horse and the Mule and the chickens and the geese. Then Sat.. well no plans. There is football.

Oh and Daystar!!!! Its nice to find out through the board that you are thinking of coming over to my house Sunday. Lol. Yes.. you can come over. We would really enjoy it!!! You bringing beer? We have some but dont know how much.

• defd
    defd

Clean your room?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well I am on my fourth rum and coke...maybe five!

I have along way to go yet!!!!

I am not a cheap drunk...LMAO

Later tonight hubby and I are going to play auction with my parents (which we do alot) It is one big drinking, fun time...The men against the women!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    are going to play auction with my parents

no shit! do you get much for them?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Balls do you know how to play?

I love the game!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Later all! Gotta run, but its been a blast! Thanks for the fun thread defd! Dont you all get too drunk now!

• ballistic
    ballistic

No - I guess you take pictures of your parents, post them up on e-bay and see how much people bid for them? Am I right?

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO.....It is something like 45's! If you know how to play that!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Have a good night Butt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit