ITS FRIDAY....................................

by defd 153 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I want everyone to party with me that night!
    I love partying too. Lets get together for a party

Ok my birthday is on the 8th, a Tuesday

So I will get everyone to party with me on the 4th and/or the 5th!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Balls I am sending you a hug .....(((((((((HUG))))))))

((()))) <-- I think that's how you do it. I'm better at hugs in the real world, trust me.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

No alkeehall for me but the tunes will be blasting and I will be watching as much hockey, football and golf as humanly possible. This week has sucked royally and I need some serious un-wind time.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    ((()))) <-- I think that's how you do it. I'm better at hugs in the real world, trust me.

Ok I 'll take your word for it!

I watch alot of shows about selling and decorating houses and alot are in London!

I can't get over how you guys can buy a house but don't own it! To me that is just not right!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hugs to Cyg.

I'm feeling in a contemplative mood, you might call "depressed", but it's not depressed, more kind of I wanna sink into my reclining chair, drink beer and not call anyone up.

Bally baby, sounds like a touch of melancholy. You should d/l Melancholy Man by The Moody Blues and listen to it. If you do, let me know if it helps.

Defed, are you going to hang out in your unnerwear all weekened and forget the razor?

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I can't get over how you guys can buy a house but don't own it!

I don't understand Legolas, do you mean mortgaging? I own my house apart from 1 pound which I left with the mortgage company for legal reasons.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Bally baby, sounds like a touch of melancholy. You should d/l Melancholy Man by The Moody Blues and listen to it. If you do, let me know if it helps.

Hey, don't worry about me FHN, I like this mood, and my usual wacky humour lies just beneath the surface as always. And you are right, people don't always understand me ya know.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I don't fully understand it myself!

They always talk about different ways to buy a house! One is that you own it, another is that you buy to lease, another is that if you buy an apartment you might not be allowed to do any reno's !

Here if you buy a house, you buy the house and the land! It's as simple as that!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Hey, don't worry about me FHN, I like this mood, and my usual wacky humour lies just beneath the surface as always. And you are right, people don't always understand me ya know.

"Nobody can be exactly like me: sometimes even I have trouble doing it." Tallulah Bankhead

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

So... what's a beautiful young lady like you doing in on a night like this? Broken limbs no excuse!

thank you for the compliment. Well broken limbs not an excuse but no one wants to go out with a girl on crutches. So boyfriend has gone out for curry and beers in the village with next door neighbour whilst I browse the blockbuster ex dvd rental purchase list for entertainment and drink hardys cabernet sauvignon. But I am not feeling sorry for meself honest - not yet. I've got daddy long legs to bat at with my crutches if I get lonely.

slightly sad crippled crumpet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit