Another Warning From God

by Kenneson 162 Replies latest jw friends

• UnwrittenSong
    UnwrittenSong

Perhaps He doesn't view death the way people do. People think of death and from their point of view, that's just the end. But God can bring people back to life so it's more like the person is put on pause.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Have you paused any people lately? It's ok if you did, god will bring em back.

S

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Perhaps He doesn't view death the way people do. People think of death and from their point of view, that's just the end. But God can bring people back to life so it's more like the person is put on pause.

Or, more likely, your god is insane and evil... Thats what I'll start telling people at funerals "hey don't be down that giant piece of crap in the sky just put them on pause for a while..." What a wonderfull god of love... Yeah I'm gonna stick with athiesm...

• UnwrittenSong
    UnwrittenSong

Wow... Simmer down... All I said was "perhaps"... and I'm here to discuss topics, not argue. But I've pretty much said all I intended on saying. So... take care.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Maybe someone needs to buy your god a sniper rifle or something cause he's to f*cking stoned to run the rainbow machine anymore!

(giggling uncontrolably now) he he he...

TS

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Yes, UnwrittenSong. Don't you feel their love? They're so different from God, aren't they?

• gringojj
    gringojj

No Kenneson we are not like your god.

The god you worship sends waves of destruction and death to millions of people if he disagrees with them. Your god murders his children if they dont do what he wants.

We are civil people here. If we dont agree with someone, we just state the facts, we might laugh if someone makes a ridiculous assumption or statement. But no we are not anywhere as evil and hateful as your god.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, and UnwrittenSong,

None of them would ever put me to death...if they could.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Kenneson,

If I killed you because I disagreed with you, it would make me a bad person. You would probably say I was controlled by satan if I did something so horrible.

So if I kill someone because we disagree then I am an evil satan controlled horrible person.

So when your god kills someone because he disagrees with them, what does that make him?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    None of them would ever put me to death...if they could.

No I would put you in an asylum your crazy...

As for song, if she looks anything like her avitar...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit