Has anyone still have the hope..................

by defd 107 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    You would have to be blind not to SEE that Jehovah has ALWAYS had an ORGANIZED people

I guess I and millions of others are suffering from blindness then!

But really, has He? Really?

• JH
    JH
    You would have to be blind not to SEE that Jehovah has ALWAYS had an ORGANIZED people.

What Organization represented Jehovah lets say in 1750?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

JH:
    When I asked this at Bethel, prior to my being given the boot, I was told "the Catholic Church"! I kid you not. Apparently it's Watchtower teaching. I dunno where but that's what the heirarchy believe.

Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

PS to above: If the above is correct, it makes CT Russell and his group all apostates, doesn't it?

• JH
    JH

I remember that teaching also Ozzie, but I heard it from elders at the hall, after asking the question very directly with no one listening...

Yeah, God had a few Catholics bring the flame to the true Org.... just like during the olympics when the Olympic flame finally reaches the games.

• defd
    defd

have enough trouble hoping in things I have some control over, never mind a paradise earth. And I have enough trouble living day to day with my memories, and I'm very, very tired. I can't imagine going on like that for eternity.

Finally you wont have to go through that for eternity. Jehovah has something completely DIFFERENT in mind for mankind.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Jehovah has something completely DIFFERENT in mind for mankind.

Please describe - with scriptures. Thx.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Jehovah has something completely DIFFERENT in mind for mankind. defd

Defd, I have rejected All of the WTBTS doctrines and teachings. I accepted Christ and He now lives in me and I am a new creation according to the bible. My faith is in Him and His blood he shed for me on the cross at Calvary. I rejoice that He died so that I may have life.

This is the message of faith that we proclaim: 9 if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 With the heart one believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 Now the Scripture says, No one who believes on Him will be put to shame, 12 for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, since the same Lord of all is rich to all who call on Him. 13 For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:8-13 (HCSB)

Is Jehovah going to destroy me at Armageddon because I no longer affiliate with the WTBTS? I am not trying to put you on the 'spot' or trick you in any way but I want your sincere thought on this because I can not believe that Jesus will go back on His promise that everyone who confesses Him as Lord and believes in their heart that God raised from the dead will be saved.

• trevor
    trevor

Defd

It is my view that, at death, all humans either continue life in a spirit realm or they don‘t. No one really knows!

I don’t waste my valuable time or emotion thinking about it. To tell the truth I am not bothered either way. The life force has seen fit to live in me right now. That is a living reality and prognosticating about tomorrow is futility.

If I gave the gift of life to a group of people. I would watch them to see how they used the gift I had given them. If they enjoyed my gift and appreciated each day with gratitude I would continue to ‘add to their days.’

If however some in the group spent all their time trying to do a deal with me, in the hope of securing eternal life I think I would be a bit irritated. I would view them like precocious children who expect to be given big presents and are so busy looking out for the biggest gift that they don’t bother to open the one they have just been given.

I would tell them to enjoy what I have already given them and ‘stop being so bl***y greedy.’ As Michael Caine would say.

trevor

• defd
    defd

Is Jehovah going to destroy me at Armageddon because I no longer affiliate with the WTBTS?

Honesty i cannot and would not say yes. Jesus is the final Judge not me. I do know that Jehovah has left the Judging up to Jesus and I am positive that he will judge in righteousness, he will be considerate and merciful. He knows the heart of man. I do not believe only JWS will live in Paradise. The bible says the righteous and the UNRIGHTEOUS will be ressurrected. Honestly I would love for all of us to make it. You, me and who ever else wants it. However I do know from reading the bible that Jesus is going to base his Judgement on SOMETHING. We need to know what that something is. It is spelled out in the bible for us to see. All we have to do is act on it.

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit