Has anyone still have the hope..................

by defd 107 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

defd- relax guy...people ask some pointed questions here sometimes. Sometimes it's called for sometimes it's not. Don't take it personally. There's no need for you to leave.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Who will be better off after Armageddon, the JW who gets through alive or the non-JW who is resurrected.

Non-JW's who are resurrected will be so happy that they didn't have to clean up all the bodies and rubble so their sanity will be intact and they will be able to enjoy Paradise as it was meant to be enjoyed while the JW's who lived through Armageddon will be nutty as fruitcakes from their experiences immediately following the destruction of millions of little children. They saw all those little kids get killed off and then were blessed in being able to help clean up the earth.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

defd:

ban me from it like was done to me in the past

I don't understand?

As for your questions, if they are sincere as you say, i'd suggest you pad them out a bit, y'know speak more about the background etc.

Now, care to respond to mine of yesterday?

defd:

A question for you:

Why is it that you and the Watch Tower claim there is no Trinity because it's not even mentioned in the Bible, and then claim that Jehovah has an "organisation" when that word isn't in the Bible either!

Ozzie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/98236/1686720/post.ashx#1686720
  • defd
    defd

Well as a Christian I always have the hope of living on Earth with Christ.

Question for defd

Who will be better off after Armageddon, the JW who gets through alive or the non-JW who is resurrected.

That word better off needs to be clarified. Both groups of people will share the same wonderful blessings of paradise.

D.

• defd
    defd

Ozzie We donot believe in the trinity not only because the WORD is not found in the bible. Mainly because the bible does not teach that. To be Honest, I never use that argument because it doesnt hold water. However I know from my studies that the trinity is false. Too many scriptures to back that up.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Well as a Christian I always have the hope of living on Earth with Christ.

Shhh, aniron, don't tell the dubs - the poor things have been told (indoctrinated) that only they are the ones teaching that!

• vitty
    vitty

The resurected ones will get a party

But they wont be able to marry ( from the other thread )

The ones who survive armageddon wont have another test in a thousand years, thank goodness for small mercies!!!

Oh Defd, I recomend you read " The diary of an armageddon survivor" its brilliant, its on www.macgregorministries. org its well worth reading

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    We donot believe in the trinity not only because the WORD is not found ;in the bible. Mainly because the bible does not teach that.

No, no, no! You can't wriggle out of it that easily! YOU say the Bible doesn't teach it i.e. the Trinity? OK, I say the Bible doesn't teach an "organisation'!

I repeat: you are inconsistent in your beliefs.

• defd
    defd

That is fine Ozzie feel what u want. I didnot WIGGLE out of anything. I am not afraid to have a discussion. Open and Honest with my feelings. I answered your ? about the trinity. About the Organization part. You would have to be blind not to SEE that Jehovah has ALWAYS had an ORGANIZED people. If you would like to discuss that then lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Has anyone still have the hope..................

for living forever on a Paradise earth? If not, why?

I have enough trouble hoping in things I have some control over, never mind a paradise earth. And I have enough trouble living day to day with my memories, and I'm very, very tired. I can't imagine going on like that for eternity.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit