Has anyone still have the hope..................

by defd 107 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well YOU don't have that hope defd, if you are indeed DFd. You will be executed at Armageddon. Don't you see how insane that belief system is?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Has anyone still have the hope for living forever on a Paradise earth? If not, why?

I don't have a hope. It is an assurance of being in paradise because of Jesus and His promises. Jesus did not say Paradise will be on earth. Then again, he did not say it will not be on earth. And He said to him, “ I assure you: Today you will be with Me in paradise.” Luke 23:43 (HCSB) I know a man in Christ who was caught up into the third heaven 14 years ago. Whether he was in the body or out of the body, I don’t know; God knows. 3 I know that this man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 was caught up into paradise. 2 Cor 12:2-4 (HCSB) “Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches. I will give the victor the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. Rev 2:7 (HCSB) “A little while and you will no longer see Me; again a little while and you will see Me.” John 16:16 (HCSB) I am going away to prepare a place for you. 3 If I go away and prepare a place for you, I will come back and receive you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also. John 14:2-3 (HCSB) Therefore, though we are always confident and know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord— 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight— 8 yet we are confident and satisfied to be out of the body and at home with the Lord. 2 Cor 5:6-8 (HCSB) If you are perhaps referring to the WT paradise where the survivors of Armageddon will be cleaning up the earth and doing the work of restoring it to paradise. NO, because Jesus would not go and prepare a place that was not good when I get there. It would be good without any humans having to 'restore' it.

• defd
    defd

Scully We are supposed to put Kingdom Interest first in our live, Jesus said so. I agre and think it is sad that many "FRIENDS" take that admonishon to the extreme. Our children NEED education and a means to support themselves in this wicked old world. As the old saying goes, " It is a jungle out there." The bible encourages us to think ahead about our future. Physically and Spiritually. I know Jehovah will not feed my Family by means of a raven with meat in it's beak like he did with Elijah. He expects us to work for it. The same with our children. He expects us to train them up Spiritually and to prepare them for the "jungle " that we call the earth.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    ...teaching their children how to thrive and not just "survive" in the life we have NOW.

You nailed that one..... Thanks for articulating it so clearly!!! That's exactly what I'm trying to teach my kids, I just didn't know what I was trying to do...

GGG

• defd
    defd

Rebel I am not DF'd. Def D is my old nickname growing up.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Struth defd, you sure are into questions today? You been taking lessons from minimouse?

Your question once again comes from the 'holier than thou' vantage point of the dubs. First we have the old chestnut of "leave the KH, leave Jehovah", now we have the mistaken view that only the dubs have a "Bible-based" hope.

You need to broaden your understanding of christian beliefs. Why don't you visit a few churches to find out what they're teaching? You might will be surprised.

• under74
    under74
    U do make sense under. The Paradise is true alright. So is the situation we are in right now. I do not sit around everyday thinking about the New System. However I do know it is real and that does give me some hope and drive to continue with my course of worshipping Jehovah and being a disciple of Jesus, which by the way AINT always so easy!

Well, I'm glad it made sense. I got about 3 hours sleep I'm glad you aren't sitting and waiting for the "end." As far as it being real...well, I have what I know but everyone takes their own time. Just know that if you start to question what's real or what you thought was real that we're here for you. We've all been there.

• aniron
    aniron

Well as a Christian I always have the hope of living on Earth with Christ.

Question for defd

Who will be better off after Armageddon, the JW who gets through alive or the non-JW who is resurrected.

• defd
    defd

Ozzie

My ? was a sincere one. People who were once JWS entertained the hope of living 4ever on a paradise earth, Did they not? Onece they left I was honestly wondering if they STILL entertained that hope and if not why. Why do you ALWAYS have to read bad motives in my ? Give me a break here i am just talking like the rest of the people. Do you want me to leave this forum? Just ask me too or ban me from it like was done to me in the past.

• JH
    JH

Yes, I do have hope that God will one day start loving again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit