Family tragedy.........HappyDad

by HappyDad 142 Replies latest social family

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hey HD... wow. I'm so sorry. I am crying right now at everything that has been happening for you.

I will pray tonight for you and all the family.

Take care.

Eric

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Deepest Sympathy for the loss of your 'grandchild' - a tragedy of this nature is unimaginable.

Thinking of you, much love, Midwich.

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

(((((((((( Happydad & Family ))))))))))

I found it difficult to read your post without tearing. I'm very sorry to learn of your family's tragic loss of the child and suffering of uncertainty regarding the other family members injured in the accident.

My heartfelt sympathy and prayers are with/for you and yours.

Love/Peace/Respect

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I really want to add my words to those already expressed , although I wish I knew of the right words to say. I am so sorry for your sad loss and ongoing trauma. I can only hope and pray that the surviving kids can get through this, and my thoughts are with you as you try to help those around you..

Very best wishes , Blues...

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

When everything goes bad its the good in family like you that redeem this life and make it worth living again. I know you will be there to console and love your daughter and her fiance. Nothing can replace those we've lost. Only the remaining can provide solace when none is possible. When you are out of crisis mode there will be more to endure. I wish you even greater love and friendship with one another in this time of greatest need.

One day, though not too soon, you will again be Happydad.

Do what you have to and never put off doing what you think is best for all.

With most sincere condolence on your grievous loss.

W.Once

• vitty
    vitty

(((((((( Happy dad & family ))))))))) words just seem so inadaquate, although you are going to be busy please keep in touch and let us know about Austin.

• damselfly
    damselfly

((((((((((Happydad))))))))))

I am still sending that energy. Please know we are all thinking of you and yours.

Dams

• rebel8
    rebel8
    You can condemn me for what I am about to say, but I pray that he doesn't make it through if he has to be a vegetable.

No condemnations here. IMO that shows how much you love him.

Will be following this thread to hear the outcome. Hope it's good news. If it's not, hope you and the family get through it.

• Mystery
    Mystery

My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Sad news, indeed. Cherish what we have, and thank Bog in heaven. In the meantime, I'm also very sorry for you, HD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit