Family tragedy.........HappyDad

by HappyDad 142 Replies latest social family

• Honesty
    Honesty

(((((((((Happy Dad and family))))))))

• horrible life
    horrible life

Happy dad I'm so very sorry. I can't imagine. This may be out of line. But as I was fixing dinner, I was thinking about the 7 year old girl. I'm sure the maternal grandmother will want to be with the mother as much as possible. The 7 year old will need alot of help dealing with all of this also. Is it possible for you to take care of her? That would be alot of help. Just thinking HL

• jgnat
    jgnat

My best prayers are winging their way to you now.

When I was losing my stepmom, this board was cathartic. As I typed what was happening, what I was feeling, the tears poured. The board helped me feel, the board helped me heal. Then I was able to be strong and supportive out there in the big, bad world.

Little ones. I hate it when we lose the little ones.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

my thoughts are with your family as well HD. hugs

• myself
    myself

((((((((((((((HappyDad & Family))))))))))

My deepest sympathy. Any more news on the son and his mom? Thinking positive thoughts to send your way.

• bisous
    bisous

I can't imagine a loss more painful. Heart goes out to you and yours ... bisous

• bebu
    bebu

(((((HappyDad)))))

I am so sad to hear of this tragedy! I'm remembering you all, praying for you and all the ones you love. May God give you all the strength and comfort you need. And peace.

bebu

• thom
    thom

I'm so sorry this happened!
    I hope all of you are able to find the comfort you need. You're all in my thoughts.

• hubert
    hubert

So sorry to hear this bad news, happydad.

My wife is going to pray to Padre Pio for healing and help for the boy, and his Mom.

He can help you and them in their present need, for courage to handle this tragedy.

She said she will do a Novena for them. Hope you get good news from now on.

Hubert and wife

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

So sorry to hear this! Prayers are with you and yours.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit