Family tragedy.........HappyDad

by HappyDad 142 Replies latest social family

• under74
    under74

I can't think of anything to say that would be of worth....

• Been there
    Been there

(((((Happy Dad & Family)))))

My heart is aching for you and your family. So tragic. You are all in my prayers.

• Special K
    Special K

Dear Happy Dad,

This is truly a sad tragedy for your family.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

I read that you went to visit a friend last night. That is good. Do what you need to do Happy Dad to seek support from friends. You have lots of cyber support here, Happy Dad.

sincerely saddened

Special K

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

(((HappyDad)))

I'm so sad for you and your family. Words fail me.

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

{{{{{HD}}}}}

You are in my prayers.

I wish you and your family

PeaceBlessingsStrength

• hubert
    hubert

Happydad, With all the news on hurricane Katrina, I just want you to know we didn't forget you. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers daily.

Please give us an update on little Austin, when you are able to.

God bless your whole family.

Hubert

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

This is awful, my thoughts are with you....

Paul J

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

It's Wednesday morning and there are no updates on Austin. He is still the same. No improvement at all!

The medical examiner is not releasing Sierra for burial yet either. Wonder what that is about?

From the preliminary investigation, they determined that both children were only wearing part of the seat belt. Either the lap belt or the shoulder harness! I don't understand this....I thought that all newer car seat belts.....when buckled........connected the shoulder harness and lap belt at the same time. It was a Ford Focus.

If this is the case, I see some charges being brought against the mother.

In the meantime..............my heart is also aching for everyone affected by hurricane Katrina. I can't imagine the destruction from this and hope and pray that our friends from JWD who live in the affected areas are ok.

HD

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( HappyDad ))) I just want you to know I'm still hanging in there with you!

Love and hugs to you and yours

Brenda

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    From the preliminary investigation, they determined that both children were only wearing part of the seat belt. Either the lap belt or the shoulder harness!

My kids used to do this all the time. The shoulder harness was bothering them because it would cross their body too high and be at neck level, so they would want to put it behind their back. They were not allowed to do that, and I spent hours listening to them complaining..... Now that they're older and bigger, it's no longer a problem.

Austin and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit