Family tragedy.........HappyDad

by HappyDad 142 Replies latest social family

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((((((HappyDad))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about this, I wish there was something I could say that would really help. Just know mine and onacruse's thoughts and good vibes are with you and your family at this most difficult time.

Kate and Craig

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My heart goes out to you. TB and family

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks for the updates ((((((((((HD))))))))) -- awful as they may be. My heart goes out to you and your SIL in this horrible times.

• myself
    myself
    but this is where I have said in other posts...................that this family who are JW do not even care that me or my daughter left the borg. They love us unconditionally. They moved to North Carolina this past spring but are driving down to FL tomorrow to help run s-i-l's business until this is over. I will be leaving for FL again in a few days.

I am happy to see this kind of love and support. That is the way it should be. I consider you lucky in that respect. It is hard to hear my brother say " I love you and I hope you understand" I remember having his attitude once upon a time, so I try to understand.

This is especially the time when you need your family the most.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm so sorry Happydad. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts.

• kj
    kj

I'm so sorry about what has happened to your family. I wish there was more I could say. I will say a prayer for you.

kj

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Happydad,

Thanks for taking time out to keep us up on your family's situation, in spite of what you must be going through in the midst of it all. Will continue to keep all of you in prayer.

Love/Peace/Respect

LOS & Art

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I just read this ... no words - I'm numb.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, to be comforted now, and in the days to come ....

D. E.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Came back to see how things were going.............thanks for keeping us informed. Sorry for what you all are enduring and the days and months ahead. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Your family is close, loving and supportive, this will help you so much.

purps

• david_10
    david_10

It's just terrible what's happened.........................words can't express my sorrow. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit