Christmas not Xmas!

by hibiscusfire 405 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Bash you?

no.. that is not my style..

but I do see you talking very poorly to a lot of people I have a great deal of respect for

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Just as I suspected....HA!

So there's the icon, I'm not on the floor laughing. Besides this is really not a joke.

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

princess

Whether they join or not I couldn't careless. Sometimes as christians you stand alone not get involved with the corrupted things people do.

You seem not to have a mind of your own. You never took the time to really pray and seek God...

It's time to change your life...now before it's too late dear.

Hibe

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I agree Princess, I'm a Christian but Hibis is standing alone - I dont agree with her stance or her negative comments when people dare to disagree with her or even kindly try to point her in another direction. To me she's being very judgemental and self- rightous. She has already been shown what "X" means in relation to Christianity but she refuses to see it. Almost like talking to a jw, I think.

• Princess
    Princess

It's a joke to all of us.

You should just let it go.

You will not win.

We are all willing to take our chances with your god. He sounds mean.

Merry Xmas Hibiscusfire.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Sassy the one you should really show respect to is Jesus because He is God. Still the same reason Christmas is celebrated .....so don't get tied up in the respect of mere man.

Hibie

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I am not going to be impressed by someone who shows disrespect either..

what did Jesus say, you will know them by my fruits?

well treating people with disrespect sure isn't displaying those Christ like qualities..

well............this isn't worth my time.. I've made my comments cuz I didn't appreciate how you were talking down to people in here..

but now that I've said my peace..I'm done..

and Princess is right, it is people who act like you do, that turns people away from religion

oh.. and one more thing:

Sometimes as christians you stand alone not get involved with the corrupted things people do.

If that isn't the mindset of what it was like to be with JWs.. I dont' know what it is.. are you sure you want to be around us apostates?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

wow Hibis you showed Sassy, huh?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sassy the one you should really show respect to is Jesus because He is God. Still the same reason Christmas is celebrated .....so don't get tied up in the respect of mere man.

Hibie

Hibie dear....How many times do we have to tell you that it was first a PAGAN HOLIDAY,and the x is short for christ?

Jesus was not in the picture till the 4th century!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

WOW!!!

14 pages and we haven't even started fighting about the other holidays yet!

I don't celebrate Christmas or Xmas or even Saturnalia. I merely take the opportunity to sacrifice to the god of my belly.

W

P.S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit