What is your quirkiest quirk?

by damselfly 87 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Ya know when you eat a bowl of cereal and you have the left over milk, well i can't drink the left over milk and when i see others drinking it i just gage.

Chicken legs, i can't eat them things ,they are so cordy and just yuck.

Not sure if this is a " quirk" but i am always jumpy . Everythings makes me jump and ascares the poo out me ,so my family likes to take advantage of this.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Clowns, I hate clowns, they totally creep me out.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Everything I buy must be completely perfect. If I get something home and see the slightest blemish, I'll take it right back and exchange it.

I bought a new car a couple years ago and noticed that a very small spot (maybe 1 cm in diameter) on the rear bumper had an uneven tone to it, which no one else could really notice, so I had them repaint it. I also sent my laptop back to Dell when it arrived with a tiny mark beside the DVD bay.

• Truth2Me
    Truth2Me

I also have Obessive-Compulsive Disorder so this provides endless entertainment for my S.O. and for my co-workers.

The invention of purell made things a lot easier. Here's the ritual I go through each time I use a public restroom:

1. enter rest room and get paper towel from towel dispenser.

2. wash hands

3. use previously obtained paper towel to dry hands, then use same towell to turn off the water faucett.

4. enter bathroom stall, using toilet paper to close the latch on the door

5. Use toilet paper to make sure that the seat is dry. Then cover the toilet seat with either a seat cover if they have them there, if not, use toilet paper. Then answer the call of nature, when finished, open bathroom door. Then use foot to flush the toilet, taking care to immediately back away so that the arisoled toilet water doesn't get on me.

6. get clean paper towel from towel dispenser

7. wash hands, then dry hands using towel gotten from step 6. Then turn off faucet with same paper towel.

8. use paper towell to open door to bathroom, discarding paper towel in nearest trash barell.

(restrooms with those automatic soap, water, and towell dispensers and auto-flush toilets eliminate a few steps.)

I can justify that my OCD in that case is actually a good thing, because since I have started working at my place of employment, most of the women there have adopted my ladies-room rituals. LOL!

• Truth2Me
    Truth2Me

I also have to sleep in my "pillow nest" as my S.O. puts it....surrounding myself with at least three pillows, lol

• horrible life
    horrible life

Damselfly: I'm the same way in the bathroom. I always open the door with a papertowel. My biggest quirk? I hate spiral staircases. Especially see through ones. HL

• trevor
    trevor

Picking my nose with my elbow.

• melmoth
    melmoth

I enjoy cornering people with germ-phobic OCD and describing the billions of bacteria that reside in their digestive tracts, from their mouths straight through to the other end.
    Trivia item: Human bites are more dangerous than dog bites, due to the microscopic critters we all carry naturally in our saliva.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Every place has a thing and every thing has a place...I get wound tighter than a drum if anything is not where I think it should be...on the other hand I can never find ANYTHING when I need it.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I enjoy cornering people with germ-phobic OCD and describing the billions of bacteria that reside in their digestive tracts, from their mouths straight through to the other end.

melmouth ~ that is just mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit