What is your quirkiest quirk?

by damselfly 87 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

does anybody else tug their hair out...i know some pull out clumps...i cant stand long eyebrows so i pluck mine..but not usually with tweezers..with my fingers..problem is i dont get the right one first time so i end up pulling out half a dozen and then it looks awful...i shave them regularly now so they are a regular length to try and avoid this

• horrible life
    horrible life

tijkmo: Since you brought up magazines. I never, never pick up the first magazine. I always get the one further down the pile. The same goes for a newspaper, can of corn, circular at the store etc. I have issues. HL

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

you guys are all freaks man. no wonder witnoids think all apostates are weirdos. LOL just kidding, i have my quirks too.

• if spending way too much time on JWD is a quirk, then i have that one.
    • i have to read richard dawkins before i go to sleep at night or else i have nightmares, and listen to Bach when i wake up in the morning.
    • i am obsessed with making mental calculations of Moore's law in trying to determine how many genomes we will sequence by 2050, and for how much per base pair.
    • i wash my hands a lot. not because i think all germs are bad, or bacteria, or that i can actually avoid all of them, but i just hate the thought of e.coli and/or salmonella.
    • i like having imaginary "conversations" in my head with Jerry Falwell.

big dog,

if you don't like clowns, then make sure you avoid going to see rob zombie's "The Devil's Rejects", playing in a theatre near you. i was going to post a pic of the clown from the movie, but then thought better of it.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't like going into the sea when there are many people in because I think they all pee in the water so I prefer to bathe in quiet places away from the crowds.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I also have to compulsively check my teeth for stray particles after I eat in public. If I don't then I don't want to talk to anyone and I smile with my lips closed.

Checks in mirror? ~ in the thousands

Food in teeth? ~ to date only a lone poopyseed

Damselfly

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I hold my breath when passing a homeless/dirty person or if I pass someone who just coughed, afraid of their germs.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Tetra, you are a good egg, thanks for the heads up and no clown pictures. I hated the freaks from when I was a little kid, then Stephen King's IT just sent me over the top. May Ronald McDonald burn in hell.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Tetra............"i like having imaginary "conversations" in my head with Jerry Falwell." all I have to say is hmmmmm.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

big dog,

ya i can see why they freak people out. incidentally, i used to be a real clown. painted face, big shoes, wig, juggling with a hand shake buzzer. i was 13. i didn't know what i wanted from life. LOL!

rob zombie, the maker of the movie, has a phobia of clowns too. i saw him on conan obrien and he said he was raised by real carnie parents, and had bad experiences with clowns. they were all crazy alcoholics with REAL problems. he said making the movie has helped him deal with it.

not saying you should go see it. but thought it interesting.

cheers,

TS

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Tetra............"i like having imaginary "conversations" in my head with Jerry Falwell." all I have to say is hmmmmm.

misanthropic,

it's just so easy to debate with him. i always win. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit