What is your quirkiest quirk?

by damselfly 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    My biggest quirk? I hate spiral staircases. Especially see through ones

That reminds me of something I have a hard time with: Large mirrors in public. I have a hard time telling if I am looking at a solid mirror or a clear walking path. As an example, many department stores will wrap the support columns in tall mirrors. The result is that I can't tell if the space is solid or a clear walking path. I have been known to walk right into them.

Sometimes when I am out shopping I literally have to stop for a moment to look closely to see if I am about to walk into a mirror or not.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

LOL about the white stringy-thingies in eggs. I do the same thing, 'cept I use a spoon. Also, the little tiny white dot on the side of the yolk has to come off.

Also, I am picky with my meat(Minds outta the gutter!!!) If I get a Chicken Breast or steak or anything, I have to carefully examine it, and any veins, fat, grissle, or any other yucky looking thing I carefully cut away. At times, a big chicken breast will become but a small, mangled Hors 'duerves by the time I am done with it. My dog does not seem to mind this though, as I cook the trimmings for her, and add veggies and garlic.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    And I never touch the door handle on the way out! That is just disgusting!

i went through this for a while recently...sometimes i would time my exit from a restroom on someone else walking through the toilet door so i could use my feet to kick it open wider..

but then i thought..based on this principle i wouldnt be able to touch anything because these same people who dont wash up then go on to touch other doors, magazines, food, clothes etc etc and so i got over it..

now i dont even bother washing my hands...lol

j / k

• minimus
    minimus

When I get a lap dance, I can't help but smile.

• Nellie
    Nellie

Minimus - I bet you "wave" too ....

• thom
    thom

Nothing is ever clean enough. I can clean the whole house then try to sit down, but I have to get up every 30 seconds because I see something else to clean. I'm never happy with it and all I see is the "filth" all over the place even though it's probably pretty clean.
    Also, if I see my shoulder out of the corner of my eye I MUST then see my other shoulder the same way. I try and try to not do it, but I have to! Until I do I can't possibly think of anything else and I feel like I'm going to explode.
    I can't just "see" my other shoulder, I have to see it at the same angle and everything as I saw the first one.

• Nellie
    Nellie

I make my husband kiss me in three's. (Once or twice is not enough!)

• damselfly
    damselfly

When I get a lap dance, I can't help but smile. tee hee When I give a lap dance I can't help but smile.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I always have to have a beer before I can drink any shots. If I drink a shot before I have a beer I will hurl.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm getting one (some) in NYC on the weekend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit