What is your quirkiest quirk?

by damselfly 87 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

I, Damselfly, can not knowingly eat the little squiggly, umbilical cord things in eggs. I have to very carefully separate the whites from the yolk and remove the squiggly bits with a knife. I get gaggy just thinking about them

Now 'fess up everyone, what do you or your "friend" do that is slightly abnormal?

Damselfly

• Ellie
    Ellie

I have obsessive compulsive disorder so just about everything really

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Throw up while I scoop the litter box!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

richie does not like to do #2 anywhere but his own toilet. I won't poop in a public bathroom.

now thats quriky!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I do not trust magicians, circus performers or any other live-on-stage performer.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hee hee Richie!

I am incapable of using a public restroom without first lining the seat with a few layers of toilet paper or paper towel. And I never touch the door handle on the way out! That is just disgusting!

Damselfly

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I wont even eat the whites of an egg....have to keep em seperated....

DB74

• damselfly
    damselfly

I do not trust magicians, circus performers or any other live-on-stage performer.

Does this include "dancers?"

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I always take things apart just to prove I can do anything. But I always make myself look like an idiot because we then have to usually have someone repair what is now broken......oops. (I will never learn)

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    I, Damselfly, can not knowingly eat the little squiggly, umbilical cord things in eggs.

personally, I can't eat umbilical cords of anything

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit