What is your quirkiest quirk?

by damselfly 87 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i have debates with my jc in my head...and i always win too

• Dustin
    Dustin

My other quirk is I get bored of jobs very quickly. I always have one, it's just that lately I can't seem to stay interested in them for more than 6 months before I want to move on.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I get bored with my jobs too. I'm currently having a debate with myself in my head over whether I should change careers again.

Dustin~ You have a very long PM........sorry but sometimes you can't shut me up!

Damselfly

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I can't be around people for too long or I become overwhelmed.

Usually after I'm around people I need to be alone for awhile to recover.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Elsewhere I can totally relate.......

• thom
    thom

"I can't be around people for too long or I become overwhelmed."
    Same here. I find it exhausting to interact too long. Probably because I'm so antisocial. Or maybe that's why I'm antisocial. Something like that.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Same here, Elsewhere. I'm going on vacation for a week with my boyfriends parents to visit his brother and sister in law. I start to panic if I think about it to much

Damselfly

• Ellie
    Ellie

Thom - What you have described sounds to me like OCD, if I were you I'd speak to my GP because at the moment it might not seem like a problem but wouldn't want it to get any worse for you.

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

I won't tell anyone my middle name. Not that its a bad name, not that I don't like it. I simply won't tell it to anyone until they've reached my "inner circle".

Also, ever since I can remember, I've always had to do things equally. Like, if I crack one knuckle cause that knuckle feels like it needs cracking, I then have to crack all the rest too, or at least try, they don't always cooperate. When I was a kid my parents noticed that when I was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I always ate one bite, then drank one swallow of milk; repeat until done. Never 2 bites then 1 swallow or vice versa, had to be equal.

Richie: I'm not sure not using public restrooms qualifies as a quirk, more like a wise precaution. I won't either, unless there is dire need.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I should learn not to tell people my middle name. It has very bad sexual connotations when you say my full name. I made the mistake of telling Brooke (Whyamihere) and her husband, now whenever they see me they start to laugh. I should make that a quirk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit