JWD Awards??

by RichieRich 189 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Eh. Screw it.

It was just an idea. Even Simon was all for it, but some of you kept on complaining.

Hillary_Step, oh how I would love to talk to you face to face. You remind me of a bitchy elder's wife, who never starts anything, but is always in the middle of some crap. I hope Stilla rips your old ass a new one. Let's get it on!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Have patience, Ritchie Rich. This is how people BEHAAAVE who have no leader. I think it is kind of fun to watch. Now for the next lesson, how to herd cats. Make up a list of possible categories and ask for contributions and votes for favorite categories. That should take at least another day.

• Valis
    Valis

Eh I have a very simple way of creating a submission form. The same way I do my tests for school. You just fill in the blanks and click submit. It then sends the responses to an email address. I would be glad to set up the form and an email address for tallying the results. Please lemme know if I can be of help. I think it would be fun and that there is no reason we can't recognize posters for funny and serious reasons. We could even do it every once in a while with new categories as a diversion form dealing with the JW issues.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

See Valis, that sounds fun .

PM me, we'll discuss this, fishin', and the other quandries of life in the morning...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

jgnat,

Have patience, Ritchie Rich. This is how people BEHAAAVE who have no leader. I think it is kind of fun to watch. Now for the next lesson, how to herd cats.

I hope that people hear the bell ringing jgnat. You understand what few others do.

HS

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hee hee.

S

• minimus
    minimus

Hillary, I ain't your bitch!

• Sunspot
  • upside/down
    upside/down

H_S is leaving for a bit...I'll miss him.

But at least I got a going away present!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/27/86894/1615458/post.ashx#1615458

I'm truly "blessed"...

u/d (of the Net protects assholes from what they deserve class)

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Hillary, I ain't your bitch!

Minimus...I'll let you be my beeatch...if you want.

Don't want anyone to feel un-loved here...

u/d (of the needs bitches class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit