Yes.

HS

So we do have "something" in common!

u/d (of the toothless and blind class)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

U/D,

So we do have "something" in common!

Not from what I have seen so far, but do you like Jazz music?

HS

• minimus
    minimus

My statement should not be viewed as insulting at all. Unless you find the truth disturbing. You are a sacred cow here. Anyone that takes "Hillary" on and is viewed by some of the posters here as giving ya a good one is gonna get a sanction. I refered to Simon in my comment because RR wanted Simon's blessing for the JWD Awards. I don't think Simon will honor his request because RR and you got it on and I don't think Simon likes to see certain personalities get special recognition. Now that's not stirring anything. That is my true opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. And I think my award recognition of you is far more accurate than your's of me, Hilly.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

My statement should not be viewed as insulting at all. Unless you find the truth disturbing.

I think that this is at issue immediately. Your statement is *opinion* not truth, and I happen to believe it is incorrect. What do I cite as proof for my statement? The fact that my posts have been moderated on this Board before, perhaps even by Simon. Now what do *you* cite as proof? HS

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    My statement should not be viewed as insulting at all. Unless you find the truth disturbing. You are a sacred cow here. Anyone that takes "Hillary" on and is viewed by some of the posters here as giving ya a good one is gonna get a sanction. I refered to Simon in my comment because RR wanted Simon's blessing for the JWD Awards. I don't think Simon will honor his request because RR and you got it on and I don't think Simon likes to see certain personalities get special recognition. Now that's not stirring anything. That is my true opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. And I think my award recognition of you is far more accurate than your's of me, Hilly.

All I'm gonna say is that some people percieve things diffferently. Some people feel attacked quicker than others.

Minimus!! I just saw you in a Kotex commercial!! Dude- You were awesome.!!!

• minimus
    minimus

I hope I wasn't the wearer.

• undercover
    undercover

New record for HS no fair correct formatting

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Min:
    Stop spouting disingenuous b*ll*x!!!

If nothing is done with the suggestion, it's more likely to be because Simon's too busy to bother. I highly suspect he'd like to get "Chat" back up and running, first, from what he said at the BBQ.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

from what i have read of HS, so far, i agree with everything he has said, actually, especially re: politics.

i don't know where he stands on evolution, but i hope we never have to get into evolution vs. creationism, because i will not let that dog sleep.

TS (and the award for tying everything and anything into evolution goes to...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit