JWD Awards??

by RichieRich 189 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

I can be nominated for most obsessed with gender award. ????????

Excuse me

Hilary_Step ............ Are you a boy or girl????

I gotta know??

Just being an inquiring mind HL

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Horrible-life,

Hilary_Step ............ Are you a boy or girl????

Neither, I am a man. Minimus is my board 'wife', but do not let that confuse you further.

Best regards - HS

• talesin
    talesin

HL,

Hillary is a boy. ;)

As for the awards, well, I don't go for awards, too much of a popularity contest, so not for me. :) Good thought, Richie, but no, in the 'long run', I don't think so.

t

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I trust that they are mature enough to know this, and I take nothing of what goes on in these encounters or on these boards terribly seriously, especially in the more inane threads. I have no doubt that in real-life we would probably get on on rather well, especially when I have come to terms with Stillajwexelder's breath ,

Oh s**t HS, I thought you were going to rise to the bait - you truly do have the right attitude and really are a worthy adversay - I too hope (and think) if we met at an apostafest we would get on rather well - shit how did you know I suffered from bad-breath?

• talesin
    talesin

Oops, sorry H-S, cross post! Of course, a MAN, not a boy.

t

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    They can be very upsetting emotionally if you become embroiled in them without any armor on.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

HS but I will produce the proof that NEVER in bold face type font when used by you or anybody is a little dangerous and crying out for knocking down and demolishing the argument - but all in good time my friend - and the language of this reply may give you a clue

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Evenin, All... Um, what's the topic again?

J

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Still,

HS but I will produce the proof that NEVER in bold face type font when used by you or anybody is a little dangerous and crying out for knocking down and demolishing the argument - but all in good time my friend - and the language of this reply may give you a clue.

Stop spluttering and do your deed and make sure to include a history with your 'proof'! For example, make sure that your proof is not just in one thread, but that the posters history with me is checked. That should give *you* a clue. If I am wrong I will apologize and pay for your dentist,. if I am right you will need to service Ezekiel above, who seems to be in need of your sexual attentions. HS

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Looks like another slug...er..uh lovefest Jeannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit