JWD Awards??

by RichieRich 189 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

What about poster with too much time on their hands

sorry, I just insulted you all, thus becoming the most insulting poster.

• kls
    kls

And here i was just going to nominate Ballistic for the biggest ball

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

How about most pointless thread?

I nominate this thread, which basically is just a popularity contest just like in the good old days when we were part of the dubs.

I guess some things never change.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    which basically is just a popularity contest just like in the good old days when we were part of the dubs.

Isn't everything a popularity contest? Anyone on here is either loved or hated, and its greatly due to their input.

Do the people who spend a lot of time on JWD not deserve recognition?

B/C regardless of this, I still my favorite posters... So it still is a popularity contest aint it?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Just DO it Rich! There will always be a multitude of opinions.

Now.

What's our top ten categories?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

top ten cateogries are yours, jgnat.

minus the thread killer.

Valis, I need your help... when you get done with the fish fry...

• xjwms
    xjwms

10 Pages?

Did I just look at 10 pages?

Bartender: "Sapphire: ... on the rocks

...............................................Stealing this from U/P ..... Lets hav'a drink class

• LDH
    LDH

Minimus states:

For example, for " The Poster Who Thinks He Is ALWAYS Right" award, hands down, that would go to Hillary_Step!

I would second that nomination. That's the most brilliant thing you've said in months.

Lisa

Calls a spade, a spade Klass

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

i kind of got a gambling problem so if you guys make an awards section can we have a gambling section where we get to bet on who wins? pay the top 3 guessers and set it up through paypal? let the house take 10% to make up for some donations they dont always get? charge $1 to place bets and can enter as many times as you want. you have to guess the person who wins the catagory and how many votes they get. it would be easy to do

• not the administrator

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit