JWD Awards??

by RichieRich 189 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Okay, I'm game. I nominate Miss Peaches for Most Unlikely to Win and Award, Award.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Okay, I'm game. I nominate Miss Peaches for Most Unlikely to Win and Award, Award.

You have my Vote! ...........Kidding! I want to win something! What would it be? Thinking....hmmmmm Ouch! Brooke

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

The word "irrepressible" comes to mind Brooke. You just seem to have sort of a boundless energy about you.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I nominate Big Dog for the Biggest 'Dog' Award...

J

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

And I nominate JeannieBeanz for most beans award...

TOOT!!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Jeannie, *woof* (thanks and dogspeak)

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm gone for a few hours... and miss all the fun...

Darn.

u/d (of the always misses the good stuff class)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

tap...tap...tap....is the mike on?

Back to the subject at hand (I vote this to be the single most side-tracked post in the history of JWD) okay now as for Richies question which I think got lost on page 4:

So, we get some categories, then we do say.. 10 nominees for each category, and then we go for the final...

sound good?

The way this was done on "another" board I'm a member of is you make the categories and the voters fill in the blanks, no nominees in otherwords the members of JWD vote for who they think is the best in each catagory, it seems to be fairer that way without the nominees everyone stands a chance of recieving votes and all the votes were listed in each catagory with the person who recieved the most being the winner.

PM me if you need to Richie.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I think I should win the "I can't believe I just read these 8 pages and we've progressed no further than the original post award."

• kls
    kls

Well it seems by a land slide that i have won,,,,,,,,What i win? Go ahead , give it to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit