JWD Awards??

by RichieRich 189 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sorry off topic I deserve to be locked and moderated - the topic was about awards and wether it is appropriate that there should be awards for which poster is the best/worse etc and such and such?

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, you two! Wassup?

t

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If I am wrong I will apologize and pay for your dentist,. if I am right you will need to service Ezekiel above, who seems to be in need of your sexual attentions. I am howling with laughter here - I like that one - brilliant and stop being so impatient - that is part of my sexual frustration therapy - learning to be patient - I am a premature ejaculator you know - I can last 20 seconds at best

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and wether it is appropriate

and you better correct my awful spelling while you are at it

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I should like to be nominated for most unlikely to win an award, award.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, *pssst* tal, hun, don't let other people's conflicts get to you. *hums* it'sok, it'sok, itsok, missamissachickapae ;-)

A poster named logical is the only poster truly authorized to use the little blue frowny.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

There's just gotta be some award for Best Hat or Biggest Hat or something like that, surely....

Pope

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Miss Peaches, I'm trying to figure out if I nominate you for most unlikely to win an award if I've insulted you or not.

• horrible life
    horrible life

OOOOOPS !!!!!!! I did put on my original thread, http://http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/94868/1.ashx, to please declare yourself a Male or Female.

I want to thank all who did. I always like to picture who I'm talking to. You wouldn't believe how I picture some of youse guys. I work with children most

of the day. So hence the Boy or Girl statement. Didn't mean to offend. HL

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    Miss Peaches, I'm trying to figure out if I nominate you for most unlikely to win an award if I've insulted you or not.

Hmmm yes a condundrum indeed. I guess you could nominate me and we can watch to see my reaction... Surly Miss Peaches?? or Delighted Miss Peaches??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit