JWD Awards??

by RichieRich 189 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Is there a mediocre in everything award?

S

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Could I be considered for the "Best Hamster In a Robe" award?

Annie

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

most likely to want to sit next to Integ at the DC.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well, I only react to attacks, and even then only when I am particularly bored - I never instigate them. You will see a clear example of my responding only when attacked when you read Minimus original post attacking me above.

These attacking posts are of course ignored by all who wear the 'attack mice'* uniform as it does not suit their sweet little agenda. The difference between the cowardly 'attack mice'* and myself, is that I never instigate attacks,---------------------

Never instigating attacks, but only reacting to them may not suit all posters on this boards, but common with my resolve never to instigate attacks, it is my way. If an attack on me, which I did not instigate, results in a thread going off-topic, then those who instigated the attack need to attend to themselves.

SADLY THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT I AM SURE IT IS A LAPSE OF MEMORY ON HSs part due to his age as I believe him to be a honorable man and would thereofre not lie- when one uses the word NEVER in bold type font one should be careful and I know you want the proof but hey you can wait until I am good and ready

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I think HS is a little jumpy.

He "defends" when he perceives an attack... sadly, he seems a little paranoid. But thats another thread... lets not sidetrack this one any more...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sorry Richie

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

What Stilla?

PM me if you need to... don't want anybody gettin riled up....

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Still....,

SADLY THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT I AM SURE IT IS A LAPSE OF MEMORY ON HSs part due to his age as I believe him to be a honorable man and would thereofre not lie- when one uses the word NEVER in bold type font one should be careful and I know you want the proof but hey you can wait until I am good and ready

When you are good and ready, bring your 'proof' to the board. Until then I will just continue in my conviction that you suffer from a particularly severe case of mental flatulance, perhaps bought about by the obvious sexual frustration that sets the tenor of many of your posts .

Just for the record, ageist comments from the likes of yourself and Richie are wasted on me. I cannot help getting older as you will find out sooner than you think, whereas Richie being obese and yourself being very close to braindead *can* be helped.

HS

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

When you are good and ready, bring your 'proof' to the board. Until then I will just continue in my conviction that you suffer from a particularly severe case of mental flatulance, perhaps bought about by the obvious sexual frustration that sets the tenor of many of your posts .

Just for the record, ageist comments from the likes of yourself and Richie are wasted on me. I cannot help getting older as you will find out sooner than you think, whereas Richie being obese and yourself being very close to braindead *can* be helped. HS

LOL HS - Why thankyou -I knew you would not be able to resist. This should be fun - a worthy adversary with your superb intellectual capacity is always a wonderful challenge

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Richie,

He "defends" when he perceives an attack... sadly, he seems a little paranoid. But thats another thread... lets not sidetrack this one any more...

No son....you have just made it part of this thread and *you* have 'side-tracked' your own thread. So put up or shut up.

Meanwhile, if you need a lesson in the definition of paranoia, then read your reactions to my post to you on the 'overweight' thread. Now *that* is paranoia.

For the record Richie, I am funning with the 'attack mice' ( Still, U/D, Minimouse ), I trust that they are mature enough to know this, and I take nothing of what goes on in these encounters or on these boards terribly seriously, especially in the more inane threads. I have no doubt that in real-life we would probably get on on rather well, especially when I have come to terms with Stillajwexelder's breath , but I do suggest that you keep out of these exchanges if they disturb you. They can be very upsetting emotionally if you become embroiled in them without any armor on.

Be good - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit