Explosions London Buses & Trains

by Crumpet 171 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Neither the USA or the UK are a christian theocracy, are they, robdar? And OBL hisself has called us infidel's in his speeches and said he's gonna kill or convert us. So, Is al queda following the Qur'an to the letter anyway, Robdar? Huh?

Why exactly DOES alqueada do the shit they do, rob? Fun?

Al Queda is no more Muslim than the IRA is Catholic. They just use religious dogma to spread their violence and hatred. Avi, there is no reason to respond to my post in the extreme manner that you have. You seem to have your own anger control problems so it seems to me that you would be the better one to understand the anger of the extremists that you are so frightened of. You would be the better one to answer the questions you posed. You already know the answers but seem intent on spreading your own hatred. I leave you to it.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

crumpet just texted me to say she was home safe

asked me to let you all know

• Robdar
    Robdar

Tij, thanks for the update.

((((((((Crumpet)))))))

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

((((((((((((((Crumpet))))))))))))))

I am glad you are home and safe! Please take care of yourself.

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

((((((((((((((Crumpet))))))))))))))

I am glad you are home and safe! Please take care of yourself.

Brooke

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Lots of hugs and cheers to our British friends! As usual, you are setting a good example to the world of grace under pressure and excellent disaster preparation.

Lots of love & hugs from Dallas, Texas,

Nina

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    You may be reading the Quran but it is obvious that you do not understand it. Christians and Jews are not unbelievers. They are not considered infidels. All 3 religions worship the same god. They are not idolators. BTW, I've read the Quran too. I even went one step further: I consulted with Muslims to help me understand their interpretation of the scriptures you've quoted. May I suggest you do the same? Robyn

Yes i have done that with many muslims from different perspectives, but i just cannot agree with the explanations and i cannot justify the plain words written there in the Holy Qu'ran telling people to kill...

I didn't once say that Christians and Jews were included as "unbelievers"... does that mean that its alright to kill bhuddists, pagans and atheists, as avi said??

I'm open minded but i doubt if any more commentaries or explanations of the scriptures that i quoted can allow a statement like "Kill the f**king b*stards" to be interpreted as the rosy "Freedom and equality for all humans" its just not possible, im sorry

I haven't seen the above groups being attacked lately, have you? And since Jews and Xtians aren't infidels

All i was trying to point out was the scriptures that gave them an excuse to carry out this carnage... All sorts of people were in the buildings when 9/11 happened, jews, christians, atheists, buddhists even muslims... i'm sure it was the same with Madrid and the same with London... does it matter that people are part of a religion or not if they die???

I don't give a flying f**k who is an infidel and who is a believer... when one group is attacked we are all attacked, we must stand up against intolerance and terrorism whether if its by an al-qaeda-led jihad or a western-politician-led "crusade".

• avishai
    avishai

Amen, doryakii.

And if that means I have "anger control problems", so be it.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

I'm so upset, i was crying about an hour ago... when it happened to New York it was sooo far away... Now its on our dorrstep... i remember the IRA bomb in 1996, that was so close it shook out one of our windows, and we're several miles away from the Docklands... its just too close... why do they do things like this to normal citizens???

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

IRAQ is an islamo-facist regime. Even communist regimes know that the way to conquer is to infiltrate trojan horse style

"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire. Neither the sudden shock
    of battle nor the long-drawn trials of vigilance and exertion will wear us down.
    Give us the tools and we will finish the job." -- Winston Churchill, 1941

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit