Explosions London Buses & Trains

by Crumpet 171 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Useful link for anyone needing info on the Tube and London Transport buses.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/

Mainline stations are up and running BTW.

Englishman.

• avishai
    avishai

(((((UK brethren)))) and any in the rest of the world who are suffering.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Our thoughts and prayers are with all over there, this is very sad.

Denny and Dede

• Preston
    Preston

I think what happened in London today is a good example for us to follow. I know what happened today but you pulled yourself up and the day went on. Whoever did these bombings failed in their purpose. I don't think you're new to this, weren't you guys badly hit during the IRA campaign?

- Preston (Sadness and solidarity with Great Britain)

• Robdar
    Robdar

Avi, I apologize if I miscontrued your emotional response as an angry one. I hope we will get over this (and ourselves)

Peace,

Robyn

• Carol
    Carol

5:44 p.m. est, Florida.....according to the news reports here, no one has really taken credit for the horror in London and while it appears to be an al queda (spelling??) act...they really haven't taken credit yet....here's hoping that we don't see the same prejudice towards certain nationalities/religions that we saw after 9/11/01. That would be like blaming all Germans for the holacaust or all Japanese for Pearl Harbor and Iowa JIma.

And PLEASE don't go on about the Islamic religious thing....the animals that are doing these things are just that animals with POLITICAL not religious agendas. I live 4 miles from Florida Tech (formerly Florida Institute of Technology) we have a number of foreign students (at lest 50% of the school) many of them from the middle east and of Islamic Faith....the biggest majority of them are decent, hard working people that don't agree with the methods being used and today when I went to the little market two blocks away, the Moslem gentleman the owns the store was in tears over what is going on in England.....and....he was concerned over the repercusions that would be visited upon his business. It's sad.

• Carol
    Carol

Tij, just read your post, thanks for letting us know Crumpet made it home okay. Trusting you and yours are okay also.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, it looks like Business As Usual tomorrow. I know it's no consolation to those who lost ones, but like an old man said today, "we've had bombs rain down on London for 6 years before"

• Es
    Es

God reading this is giving me shivers I was watching it on the news last night and all i kep thinking was you guys and hoping you were all ok. es

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It is chilling...

The news this evening is all on about our Bay Area Transit System (BART) and its vulnerability. People here are very skittish this evening...

With the reputation that the Bay Area and San Francisco in particular have for what the Muslim religion would consider "bad morals" it is a matter of time before we are hit as well.

Frightening...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit