What does your name MEAN?

by RichieRich 170 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

My kitty cat's name is Purrrrs-a-lot (guessing at the spelling as my husband named her before we met). We shorten it to Purza.

Purza

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    When I was a kid, I practically worshiped my dad. He was the biggest, baddest, most awsome guy in the world and tougher than a raging grizzly bear. Mom always scared the living crap out of me as she was either delusional, weeping or beating/screaming at me so dad just started taking me everywhere with him.

Are you my sister?

I think this is a good thread. Its one of those innocent questions that everyone can answer. Still waiting to hear what IP_SEC means...

I'm rather pleased...

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Internet Protocol Security = IP_Sec

IPSec – The new Internet Protocol Security specification.
    IPSec -- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) is an increasing standard for security at the network layer of network communication. Older security systems have inserted protection at the application layer of the communications model. IPSec offers two choices of services: Authentication Header (AH), which allows authentication of the sender of information, and Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP), which allows authentication of the sender of information as well as encryption of the data.
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich

Oh...

Well thanks ...

I thought it had something to do with the internet...

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Hi everyone--I haven't finished reading through this whole thread, but I want to join in too. I picked love2bworldly because I love celebrating holidays, voting, living in America, making new friends, and attending non-JW churches. In other words--living a normal life. My real name comes from a longer name that I think means something like 'dedicated to God.'

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

To Jeanniebeanz and Wanderlustguy: What poignant stories for your names, I hope you're reunited with the special people of your lives.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Hope the Best.

hamsters rock and and and. No don't give any ideas to my feline or primate pursuers...

They are after me more than a coven of elders wives on speed.

See how paranoid that cult makes you?? Now I frightened of mere animules.

Hey how about a film "The Elders' Wives"??? Who would Nicole and Bette play?

HB

• zev
    zev

at the time i started posting here this show was popular and i watched it whenever i could......

of course zev is the woman in the middle, and i used her as my alias, and picture too....i was still in at the time and wanted no one to finger me out...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well if you did not read my unfinished bio...you might not know that I had the biggest afro. I still do and it toments me every morning noon and night. I wish I could fit it into my feeling pretty, but it just wont have it. So as a child one of the many names I was given was Sparkplug. I was hyper and had that hair like I had been sucking on a sparkplug, or jolted with a spark of energy, electricity...Just a big hair life.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

My name is extremely deep.

My "first" name or 'christian name' as some people prefer is 'Paul'. Heres the good bit..... my "middle name" is 'John'. So what I did was shorten the 'John' to a simple 'J' and attach it to the end of my "first" name.

Radical I know..........

I didnt really give it much thought. Maybe i should have opted for 'PaulCool' or 'The P-Meister-J'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit