What does your name MEAN?

by RichieRich 170 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

I am named Joel and I am a bear (big hairy gay guy).

I use the same name all over the internet so people will know it is me.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Bump for new comers

• Dimples
    Dimples

I chose Dimples because I have dimples ( Double Dimples Actually ) and yes they are on my face!

DIMPLES

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

I chose Apostanator as a cross between a Apostate and the Terminator. Like the Terminator who has a mission, I also have a mission, a Apostate mission. However I am a little more covert than the Terminator

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I chose Dimples because I have dimples ( Double Dimples Actually ) and yes they are on my face!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! That is so cute!!!!!!!!!

• gwyneth
    gwyneth
    No special meaning for me, just plain Gwyneth. My given name.

From the name of a region in Wales, which probably derives from Welsh gwyn "white, fair, blessed".

My paternal grandparents are from Wales (moved to Canada in 1945 and to the U.S. in 1962), and told me that traditionally the firstborn female is named Gwyneth. I am the oldest daughter of my parents family. My middle name is Elynor, which was my maternal grandmother's name (she died the day after I was born, don't know how my mother lived through it.)

As a side note, when I took Spanish in high school, we all were supposed to change our names to Spanish equivalents. ("Dave" was "David" (well, you say it "Da-VEED") and "Mary" was "Maria," etc.) There was no name that was an equivalent for mine, so I got to pick my own--and since I knew my name meant "white," I chose "Blanca."

• free will
    free will

Free will -- because I figured out what it really meant.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Entry Word: misanthropic,
    Function: adjective,
    Text: having or showing a deep distrust of human beings and their motives

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

It´s what I am.

• shera
    shera

Shera from the old cartoon He-man,was always one of my favorites to watch as a child..lol Princess of power!!!.hahahah

http://www.anime.dds.nl/Heman.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit