What does your name MEAN?

by RichieRich 170 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

That's a real hard one for me to pronounce, that's why I always pronounce it different every time with seldom getting the correct one, in my head when I read your name. I never looked at you as a lioness before,, wow! Cats just amaze me they are so very very clever, and fun loving most of the time.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

frankiespeakin....Leo and Laia:

And the family before Luna gets lost:

• z
    z

My name is unique I don’t know one with same name as my .I’m some what famous and so I have chosen my first enisled ops

• talesin
    talesin

z

Yes, but do we pronounce it "zed" or "zee" ??

tal

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Well I'm no longer confused or a JW (in deep fade), but why change now.

Loved the Dragonfly-lite one.

Nice thread Richie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I always thought "The Lion King" was a rip off of "Kimba"

• z
    z
    but do we pronounce it "zed" or "zee" ??

ZED but for our friend down its ZEE

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

why I'm Mrs Jones

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

When I found the site I felt a real need existed for those leaving to deal peacefully with those still in. I know I'm not alone is seeing the value of being insightful and forgiving, it just at the time seemed that there was too much resentment and acting out of the inevitable frustrations. Being peaceful doesn't mean being a willing victim, rather it means being in control of my anger.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

A Cruzan is someone who is from St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, my home when I was a kid (ages 9-14). My heart is still there in the warm sunshine, cool breezes, and wonderfully slow way of life, hence: cruzanheart.

Nina (who actually lives in hot, steamy, fast-paced Dallas, Texas)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit