Prank call to Governing Body member Anthony Morris III gets through

by Watchtower-Free 143 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    I just think why didn't he use the opportunity to ask one question perhaps about overlapping generations or Candace Conti, just to record the reaction for the web? Yoga pants? Just a wasted opportunity.
  • roberto avon
    roberto avon

The only interesting thing was that ho could speak for a while to GB member and this will have some consequences for " some brothers " at Bethel. I don't see a winner or a looser.

My personal opinion is that John Cedars is loosing credibility and his latest posts/ actions are full of anger, resentment and desire for vengeance

How to blame him, he was convinced/ obliged by his mother to attend MTS ( a nonsense school ) and we know what happened, he lives in a strange country and is being shunned by his whole family.

My sincere advice ; step out of this ex jw activity for a while and build a new live, go back to UK and try to get some real skills because you will get nowhere if you continue fighting like this against the Wts.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu
    AWESOME !!! LOL What a great way to wake up this morning. Thanks Cedars! hahahahaha
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit