Prank call to Governing Body member Anthony Morris III gets through

by Watchtower-Free 143 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

ALERT..............ALERT.....Breaking NEWS .......... John Cedars of JWsurvey has pranked called Governing Body member Anthony Morris III at bethel . Over 2 minutes of pranking . As I type he is editing the recording into a video . Should be done in couple hours . Jehovah's hand obviously helped him get the call through .

• Stirred
    Stirred
    Can't wait.
  • cleanideas
    cleanideas
    This will be epic!  So looking forward to it!
  • Watchtower-Free
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Oh.  My.  Word. 

• DJS
    DJS
    I didn't want to be the first one to say this, but this is childish and counter-productive.
  • Splash
    Splash
    In other news, John Cedars has been found dead in an apparent suicide....
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Priceless. I'm sure he's right about the Watchtower heightening its security. I wonder if it would be possible to pull the same prank twice.

I'm glad he heard what John said about other Witnesses saying they saw the light after hearing him. Should be an encouragement. 

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Cedars probably interrupted Tony in the HQ gym while he was wearing his Spanx leotard on a running machine!

I would've hung up in that situation too!!  :)

• KateWild
    KateWild

Pranking about tight pants aside, I for one am glad that Cedars got out the fact that Tony Morris' talks wake up JWs to the truth about the organisation. Tony might realise now more than before that many JWs are getting sick of unbalanced council from the GB.

Obviously he is not going to admit he is responsible for harming many with cult mind control, but at least he is aware that many JWs are leaving.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit