Prank call to Governing Body member Anthony Morris III gets through

by Watchtower-Free 143 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kairos
    kairos
    To me, he always sounds drunk with slurred speech. Lazy speech with poor enunciation.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey this also serves a good purpose of making the GB aware that they got some serious security leaks from people at Bethel which keeps them all paranoid and what not which puts them in a position to make more serious mistakes.

I hope the GB loose their secure feelings there at Bethel and have a general spirit of distrust and Bethel to becomes a very distrustful place full of smiling faces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhmrnYbIVqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6FLa_F85VQ

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BW: Hey this also serves a good purpose of making the GB aware that they got some serious security leaks from people at Bethel

Good point!

It must drive them crazy that no matter what they do, they cannot plug the leaks at Bethel.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I say , why point out their bloopers ? The more they make an ass of themselves , the more people , hopefully ,  wake up that its no more than a man made religion .

smiddy

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I saw the video and liked it.

Yes, I liked it.

Everyone had a chuckle.

Bonus points***vvvvvv

Cedars was calm and even-toned when he told AMIII that he( AMIII) is deluded and waking up jws. 

I think that was something all of us wish we could do.

• mana11
    mana11

Tonys "secure" teddy bear singing cart fantasy world was breached.

"you must have connections to get to me!" Says many things.

There WILL be a witch hunt take place for the leak for sure.

• Watchtower-Free
  • cleanideas
    cleanideas
    I'm pretty sure that was the first time in Tony "Tight Pants" life that someone called him deluded to his face.  I guarantee he RAGED after he hung up.  Phone calls would have been immediately placed and meetings called.  I love the chaos this no doubt caused.  GOOD ON YOU MATE!  
  • KateWild
    KateWild

As it has been said many time on this thread, raising serious issues would have just ended with the phone down earlier. At least this way it has highlighted to the public that an impossible phone call was made and security breached. Discussing doctrine and policies was not the purpose of the call, but getting through to a GB member was the point.

Due to the fact there are so many bethel leaks, AM3, will take the incident seriously. This is the real point. ex members should be allowed to call GB members and ask them anything they like, but due to the fact it's a cult they can't. Cedars highlights this and reinforces this is a cult.

Kate xx

• jonza
    jonza
    Well said Kate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit