Is it time to demollish the welfare state in the UK

by Gill 136 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Maybe the guys in red coats don't need horses, after all!

Where's the fun in that, hunting in silly little cars? How many hounds fit into one of those?

S

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

With old people you would have to separate the tweed from the glue. Heres an idea... get the unemployed to undress the ones due in the glue pot.... Everyones happy.....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Instead of foxes - substitute chavs?

• scotsman
    scotsman

That was the idea Crumpet. You having a pre-Ball drink maybe?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

SS:
    Hounds? We don't need no steenkin hounds. We've been taking a leaf out of the Mercan book - we've got Exorcet!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

***the system is by far being abused. This week I was out on the road seeing some clients and had to drive through a dingy estate as a short cut; you could see all these jobless wonders sat outside their house on some dodgy sofa that had been out there for months with a nice dirty cup of coffee or even a beer, while their inbred kids run around their semblence of a garden/jungle which has not seen a lawnmower for three years whilst dressed in dirty disposable nappy.
    See with good statistics like this who needs government studies. Screw that save some more of my WASTED tax dollars. I say we know spade when we see one!

**Twice someone has reported her for benefit fraud but nothing has ever come of it.
    Sound like you are mad that they didn't take your report seriously. With family like you who needs enemies.

Ok, enough carping about the old. It's those little demon vermin, runny nosed bastards running around causing us problems. We need to compete with China for manufacturing. How else can we compete? So let these little rat, turded lazy dolts work in the mill. We need a little time to seperate the chaff from the wheat....so I say we put them to work at 6. If they don't show their genius by then...well tough tomatoes. The world is a cruel place, they might as well learn that early. It's off to the mill or to the polo grounds. By putting 90% of the runts to work think of all the savings we would have shutting down those schools.

We'll make all the old school teachers manage the brats in the mines, mills, and sweatshops. For anybody who has an "accident" at work and becomes disabled....same think for the homeless....one way Chunnel ticket to France. That or they can be melted down. Their choice.
    Also I miss the days of gruel. It really was a fun, festive, non-artery clogging food. Give the brats gruel. Government supplied....after all we're not heartless bastards. Just "slightly" bigotted.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sorry scotsman - I was too busy trying to become a Jedi before Richie to actually read the posts before mine.

Then having said that - its never been said of me "Hmm she's quick off the mark"...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Might be now, with all that grease

• avishai
    avishai

What with our welfare reform from a couple of years ago, Theu US type of "chav" is on the way out. You only get, like two years welfare, total, per person in an entire lifetime. That does'nt include food stamps, or social security or disability.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Feral Youths

I like it!

We could open a hunting season on "Feral Youths", charge a hefty license fee and kill many birds with one bullet stone.

You also forget that throwing "expired" people off of sea cliffs will only drive the price of crab and lobster down as their populations soar from the over abundance of free food. This will put many crab and lobster "fishers" out of business and force them onto welfare...

Come on people think!.... haven't any of you seen Soilent Green...

"Hey these new green "Guacamole" Doritos...taste kinda funny"....

u/d (of the never liked green wafers class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit