Is it time to demollish the welfare state in the UK

by Gill 136 Replies latest jw friends

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Jeepers creepers - have you lot been reading the Daily Mail again??? It's not serious you know, try to treat it like the beano.

ig.

edit: me little smiley faced smiley fell off

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Perhaps these squads could ride horses and wear red coats, while blowing a horn.

Um, ex-foxhunters? A natural alternative. S

• Gill
    Gill

What can I say, peoples!

I nip out for a few minutes to school and before you know it all hell's broke loose!

Thanks for your replys!

I don't think it would be 'nice' to melt down the old folk for glue. In fact the pension system is something that probably needs seriously improving, especially as I'll be there eventually!

Actually the 'Chav Hunters' is a really brilliant idea! It could stop the 'elite' complaining about not being allowed to rip up innocent foxes and bring down the street crime in the UK. Any one found guilty of anti social behaviour, and criminal behaviour in the streets, especially those bloody men who come out of the pub down the road, get their willys out and piss anywhere they choose, in front of absolutely anyone, including small children, should be the first to have to run from the hunters. I'd pay good money to watch that!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Can we melt the Chavs down for glue, then?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LT - it would be burberry patterened glue if we melted down the chavs!

• scotsman
    scotsman

Unfortunately Chavs (or Neds) contain too much fizzy pop to make good glue. The old however are perfect. Sorry Gill, no pension for you it's straight in the pot.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

LT - if we melted them down we would have to find some process to seperate the glue from the shellsuits though...that might be tricky..

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Scots:Can we put them into methane generators, to fuel a new range of efficient cars, then?

Maybe the guys in red coats don't need horses, after all!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    The old however are perfect

I disagree...wouldnt want to glue furniture together with glue that smelled of p*ss.

• Gill
    Gill

Scotsman - I'm not going into no pot! I'm going to start drinking fizzy stuff, right now!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit