Is it time to demollish the welfare state in the UK

by Gill 136 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Send 'em downt pit!!!

Now then,....w heres my whippet???

• scotsman
    scotsman

And surely we could melt the elderly down for glue, they cost us a bomb.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

And surely we could melt the elderly down for glue, they cost us a bomb.

Not all of them, we must keep some back so we can display them on state approved public holidays. Only the deserving ones however, the rest can go “live on the farm.”

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Old bastards....now there's the problem.

They lounge all day long watching TV shows like Touched by an Angel sitting on their fat butts.
    Lamenting about what the Jones next door are doing. Their kvetching adds Co2 to the enviroment thereby exacerbating global warming.
    They call the police endlessly for every little slow moving car driving thru the neighborhood thereby driving up police costs.
    All the do is get sick and go to the doctor. They run up the cost of health care FOR EVERYONE.
    They collect their Social Security checks from the government....FREELOADERS!!! What happened to the good ole' days where you dropped dead on your job. Them were the days!
    All they do is gossip and cause problems in the neighborhood.
    They demand community art projects and other "free" recreational opportunities. Those are MY tax dollars at work.
    They cause too many car accidents because they can't drive very well, thus driving up my premiums.
    They barricade themselves into Waco, TX like fortresses and call them "retirement villages". These "villages" get reduced property tax rates. That's lunacy.
    I don't want to hear you complain about how long you worked and how many hour per week...blah, blah, blah......What have you done for me LATELY?
    So I say we euthanize everyone at 62.

• talesin
    talesin
    Non of these kids have education or jobs, and are unlikely ever to. By the way, this is no dig at the neighbour who is a hard working single mum.

Here`s a thought.

Kids grow up seeing mom working her a$$ off to barely survive, realize they will never have a decent life without constant struggle themselves ... dreams of being a doctor, artist, pipefitter, but see no opportunity for education, meaningful, fulfilling employment, or actually having their own home (what a concept!) ... gives up before they even get started.

How about changing the welfare state ... free education in the field you choose ... schools for the poor educating as well as the schools the rich attend? Taking some of the billions from the corporate entities and making the world a better place .. they are the ones with the money, and they are the ones moving their factories to places that use child labour in said countries to increase their profits ... the so-called `welfare state` generally costs less than 1% of the budget , and all it does is keep people oppressed.

Let`s attack the system, not those who are damaged by it.

talesin

• scotsman
    scotsman

My, god you're generous. I was thinking 50.

mtbatoon, I agree in principle about the public holiday display, but couldn't we just have a couple of well embalmed stiffs? Or maybe use animatronics. Or perhaps age the underserving poor through radiation exposure at the local power station where they work unprotected... yes. I think I'm onto something there.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Teenage girls who have babies so they can get a council flat should have their babies forcibly removed and sent to middle class infertile couples to bring up, not rewarded with a house and a life of staying at home watching chat shows. Lads who dont use protection and are found to be father should be given a two counts and your castrated penalty.

I think I'm in love...I'm so "on board" with that....add first kid, no daddy, ok, second kid no daddy.... tubes tied and give to someone who is actually responsible...either fess up who "daddy" is or someone is gonna be made infertile. Hell they euthanize animals that go "ferrel".

I'm game... Hi my name is Logan and I'm a terminator.

Just kiddin of course....

But either way... the bubble WILL burst... what then?

u/d (of the $$$ makes the world go round class)

• upside/down
    upside/down
    the so-called `welfare state` generally costs less than 1% of the budget

As a well trained Dub... I need to ask to SEE the proof for this.

u/d (of the gave all my benefit of the doubt away to a cult class)

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Scotsman, I was thinking more on the lines of national heroes, those that will fight in our many wars with those misguided countries wanting to “liberate” our subhuman workforce, the socially minded who report on their neighbours or family members for any unpatriotic thoughts or behaviour . Show the masses what rewards await for being a good citizen.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Old churches could be re-opened as workhouses for the poor - council flats can be done up and sold onto property developers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit