Is it time to demollish the welfare state in the UK

by Gill 136 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm with Mike on this - bring back National Service. That'll give 'em some backbone!

So I say we euthanize everyone at 62.

My, god you're generous. I was thinking 50.

There ya go again, boys, thinking with yer gonads!
    Knock 'em off at 50 and you've potentially wasted at least ten more years of reasonably efficient service, after going to the bother of spending the first 16 - 21 raising them.
    Knock 'em off at 62 and you've already given then a couple of years to abuse the resources.
    How about a compromise of giving them an annual health check from 60, and if they come any way below par, send them into the hereafter? I'm all for flexible and efficient solutions!

I'm afraid I can't go with the shorts. Some people just don't look good in them! It can be on a par with lycra

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Guys try and be a bit more senstive - LT is obviously a lot nearer to the age of euthanasia than his photo suggests! Go easy - he's not got long left!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But at least my liver will likely be in a donatable condition.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Wouldnt it be easier to simply walk old folk off a cliff?

"C'mon dearie, we're going for a nice day out at the seaside....no, its ok we wont need a picnic...... c'mon now, get your coat....."

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Paul:
    You've got to think about the cost of cleaning up the beaches. We're trying to save costs, not add to them. Think man, think!!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

nah..keep the old folk..their ok..its the Feral Youths wondering around causing nothing but grief who should be dealt with most strongly..and this has nothing to do with class or socio-economic surroundings as a previous poster said......

I say Death to the Hoody wearer!! (or at least bash them up)

• Satanus
    Satanus

In brazil, they got death squads that take care of unwanted street urchins. Only the fittest survive. Brazil has a good economy, from what i hear.

S

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

100% dependence upon the state for income when you are jobless is disgraceful and I personally would abolish it...the system is by far being abused.

This week I was out on the road seeing some clients and had to drive through a dingy estate as a short cut; you could see all these jobless wonders sat outside their house on some dodgy sofa that had been out there for months with a nice dirty cup of coffee or even a beer, while their inbred kids run around their semblence of a garden/jungle which has not seen a lawnmower for three years whilst dressed in dirty disposable nappy.

It struck me as i was driving past that I and we are bloody well paying for that!!!!!

Felt like sticking my head out the window of the car with a loudspeaker (in true Toryboy Fashion) 'GET A JOB YOU LAZY BASTARDS'...bit extreme I know but it really annoys me.

The sick and the elderly however have to scrimp and save...and more to the point when I am old we are told there will hardly be any state pension for me despite paying hefty tax all my life all the while these losers sit on their fat lazy arses take all the money out of the system...its all wrong!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

LittleToe... your forgetting tides. As long as its the right time of the day.... just before the tide comes in.... they'll be floating off to sea in no time.

Mind you.... they will be an abundance of artificial limbs/pace makers/replacement hips lying on the bottom of the sea... its maybe not the most environmentally friendly solution.......

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Definitely National Service for the street urchins. Boot camp for two years, or five years for those who don't want to go to university - including religious minorities!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit