Guns: Opinions?

by RichieRich 138 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Also, instead of ranting about the Illuminati you should just play the card game Illuminati and call it quits.... I find it's much more fun playing the game than smoking weed and forming conspiracy theories ;)

LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Blondie (who has owned guns and shot animals she cleaned, cooked and ate; no humans though)

Well, I am shocked, Blondie that you never shot, cleaned, cooked and ate any humans.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I don't own a gun because I don't feel I need one where I live. (There is also less of a gun mentality in Australia than in the US.) However in high crime rate areas, guns can and have saved the lives of people from intruders. Unless of course the intruder gets hold of the gun. Obviously guns should be kept where children cannot get to them and accidentally hurt themself or others.

I certainly doubt that most farmers would be happy to have their firearms taken away.

When I was in high school I used to go shooting with a few 'worldly' mates (though I only told my parents I was going camping - that was 'rebellious' enough becuase they were 'bad associates'), and it certainly hasn't turned me into a gun-wielding maniac.

People should have a proper respect for guns, just as they would for anything useful but potentially life-threatening - such as electricity, knives, or the ocean.

So long as people aren't breaking local laws regarding guns (including use and safe storage), people have the right to make their own decisions... unless of course they are minions of the Watchtower Society. Why use a gun to kill people when you can just let them slowly die wasting their futile lives handing out Awake!(TM) magazines?

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    heathen: Personally I think the people being elected are trying to make this a totalitarian state . Every time we turn around our rights and freedoms are in jeapardy. I really believe the illuminati are assuming control and it won't be long before the blind people of this country realize the same.

While I am not so certain about the illuminati part, I do agree that many of the people being elected/appointed to positions of power in our country right now want to make this a totalitarian state.

EvilForce, you have a scientific inclination. Work out the odds that two specific candidates in a given year would be put forward by their respective party who were both part of an admittedly secret (cultic) society with only around 800 living members at any given time (only 15 per year added). Now, what are the odds that one of the candidates would be married to the wife of a deceased member of that cultic society (Paul Heinz)? What are the odds that the father (George H. W. Bush) of the other candidate (George W. Bush) introduced the couple (Teresa Heinz-Kerry and John Kerry) to each other? What are the odds that the father would also have been a member of the same cultic society (Skull and Bones)?

The coincidences are too unlikely to be coincidences. The weight of the evidence points toward gross manipulation of the system. Manipulating the system undermines the system. What motive could there be, other than to change the system?

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

Interesting discussion,but some on here i think like their weapons a bit much or at least need to realise that pistols really have no function but to kill people, i speak on this not as someone who opposes firearms but as a military weapons instructor and small arms coach and they are not gucchi toys they are deadly serious tools and i know exactly what they are capable of and what they do to people.

• heathen
    heathen

Curious Mind --- and would it be a bad thing to kill somebody that breaks in your home threatening your life or your families ? True there is alot of gun violence that is in the area of crime but to just take guns away from the people using them for home protection ( as these will be the only ones that turn them in to begin with ) is just plain stupid . They say that there are thousands of illegal guns in england despite the ban anyway . This kind of control seems to only work in communist countries . I side with charlton heston ..... from my cold dead hands beeaaaaaaatttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh .

Evil Force --- I am not an illegal drug user . I don't think that people that use illegal drugs are all in the illuminati control camp either .

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

So OldSoul....

The Skull and Cross...are out to seize control?

• avishai
    avishai
    And there are quite a few influential people in my country who would love to make a totalitarian state out of this country. They already know they can't. Part of the reason is that they know they would have endless insurgency on their hands.

And who might these people be? Can you give us some specific people you feel are out for this???

Power attracts the corruptible-Frank Herbert's spin on the old axiom that power corrupts EF, yes, the illuminati card game is fun.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    When was the last time you went out deer hunting with your 9mm Baretta?

EF- I don't take my Beretta deer hunting. I carry a .45ACP 1911. It is a larger bullet that moves faster, which makes for a much cleaner dispatch of an animal. So yes. I do use my pistol(s) hunting. We have a bad problem with wild dogs. After you get stuck at the top of a tree wit 13 wild dogs waiting at the bottom, you will appreciate a pistol in your hands much more.

Interesting discussion,but some on here i think like their weapons a bit much or at least need to realise that pistols really have no function but to kill people, i speak on this not as someone who opposes firearms but as a military weapons instructor and small arms coach and they are not gucchi toys they are deadly serious tools and i know exactly what they are capable of and what they do to people.

True. A lot of pistols were designed to kill PEOPLE. I said it. Tactical pistols are for tactical situations- I'm not refuting that. My argument was that not ALL guns are for the SOLE purpose of killing PEOPLE. And EvilForce, this boar was taken with ... guess what? a BERETTA 9mm.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I could talk gun talk till the cows come home,I suck at sports chat.

Danny Haszard will shoot to kill any intruders who are up to no good on my posted property.

I will make no more elaboration until i am in front of a worldly jury if it comes to that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit