Guns: Opinions?

by RichieRich 138 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hum, I only just now cauched this thread and have not read all the posts yet. Sorry I will go back and read.

I guns. I love the art of them, the science of them, and the finesse of them. I love to shoot, (i dont hunt nor do I kill animals) I love to experiment with loads. I love to work on guns and make them shoot the best they can.

I hate killing, but I would kill another human to save the life of me or mine no questions asked.

Rifles are my favorite all though Ive been known to have an affair or two with a handgun here and there... it was meaningless for the both of us.. I swear.

My favorite rifle is the .300 weatherby mag. Mmm I love you baby. I also loved a Winchester .22-250 but alas, I sold her for a Playstation (when they first came out) among other things.

Some people hate guns just because they are guns... I knew a sister who swore up and down that it is worst to kill someone with a gun than a knife or bow and arrow... Whatevah, people can think what they wants too.

I guns, now, gun toting hip gansta wannabes, well thats another thread.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    My favorite rifle is the .300 weatherby mag. Mmm I love you baby. I also loved a Winchester .22-250 but alas, I sold her for a Playstation (when they first came out) among other things.

Matt, you finally grace us with your opinion...

The .300 Weatherby Mag is a good round, its just not as universal as the 300 win mag... And the .22-250 is a great varmint round- great trajectoris.....

So- do you reload? I have been doing custom hunting ammo for a while and just within the last year started with match grade .223 and super hot handgun loads...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    So- do you reload?

you cant very well shoot good groups with factory loads.

Its kindof a stress relief to sit there with a beer and make loads. Then go out and murder a target. oops damn that cheesy grin.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Holy crap- thats awesome!

Do you use a progressive press or single stage?

Dillon or RCBS?

I was going to get on to you about that grin again- just be careful next time!

So what all calibers do you load for?

• heathen
    heathen

I agree , just going to the range and blowing the hell out of a target is very exciting and fun . I love to do it every chance I get . I do think the ammo is getting a little pricey tho . but I can still get a box of 50 rounds for under 20 bucks . This is one of those 2 edged issues that can get very heated , people are very passionate on both sides of the issue . I'm just glad I'm not one of those people that lost a loved one due to the thoughtless acts of people with guns . Who cars about guns anyway ? I think there are many ways to make bombs to blow many people dead in one blast . As we've seen the 911 it only took guys with plastic knives to blow away some 3 thousand people and if the pilot or co pilot had a gun it may never have happened . I agree tho most people are irresponsible and probly do need big brother breathing down their neck but that would defeat the purpose of a free society . Someone did mention japan but japan is not a democracy so it's pointless to say they know what they are doing . Back during the days of the shoguns they were killing each other off with knives and swords . I don't see that being illegal .

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Gotta love the great state of Texas. Having a gun is as common as carrying a purse. I have 2 rifles. I live to deer hunt. I've owned a 9mm for 10 years. I got it cause I started working at a hospital in south Dallas, which is a very dangerous place. This hospital even has it's own police station. It's the surrounding neighborhood that is gang infested.

Of course we won't discuss the time I tried to shoot a boyfriend. Yes, he had it coming. Had too much tequilia and blew out the bay windows instead. But, I did get my point across!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I like Speer bullets, some of my stuff is RCBS, IMR and Hodgdon powder.

I like to use single stage presses, I think the give greater control.. no?

.270, .22-250, 30.06, 300 Wetherbymag

I also used to reload for 22 hornet, you ever play with one of those. Fun little gun

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I would not trust any guns with the family cutlery.

ROFLMAO

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I've owned a 9mm for 10 years.

I think all defense gun owners should have a few of theses in the clip, interestingly, they were made for airplane use... http://www.extremeshockusa.com/

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Of course we won't discuss the time I tried to shoot a boyfriend. Yes, he had it coming. Had too much tequilia and blew out the bay windows instead. But, I did get my point across!

crazyblonde? akk! and where exactly in tx you live??? so I can stay on the other side of the state? just kiddn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit