Guns: Opinions?

by RichieRich 138 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Man it sounds like we could have our next texas A-fest at the gun range . LOL woooooooohooooo There's one in grand prarie and mansfeild .

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

We have Thomson Center ENcores and Contenders- they are the guns where you can change the barrel to change calibers...

the 22 hornet is a fun round and good for things too big for a 22lr and too small for a 223.

.30-06 is definitely a great round... That was what I got my first deer with...

.270 is good too. Very flat shooter...

You got some good picks....

I do a lot of reloads for my dad and his buddy's 375 H&H Mag.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

IP_SEC

I used to live in Gainesville and work in Dallas. Texas is home for me. But some higher power is punishing (haha) me. I ended up in Lawton, OK to get my shit together after my divorce. Hell, I used to make fun of Oklahoma. We used to play lots of mean pranks on I-35 and the West End in Dallas during OU/TX games every year. When I'm in Texas I end up in some kind of shit. But that's not me doing it, it's my evil twin, Betty. She gets me in shit every time!

shelley

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LMAO @ Shelley uhhh Betty,

crazyblonded. Why dont you send Betty down here to Matt's bootcamp for wayward wimmins. I'll get her straightened out right quick!

LOL

• JH
    JH

I never had any weapons and never will. I live in a peaceful city, in a peaceful country.

If someone tries to rob me or cause physical injury, physical force is what I'd use, not weapons that kill.

And if I'm not strong enough, I can run fast...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    And if I'm not strong enough, I can run fast...

Rats don't run, they hop.

J

• G Money
    G Money

You guys are cool!

A few of my toys:

Winchester Mod. 70 .270
    Sig Sauer P220 .45 Auto
    Belgian Browning Hi Power 9mm
    Beretta 20 ga. O/U Sporting clays Gun
    Beretta 12 ga. 303 autoloader, 28"
    Dan Wesson .357 mag
    Beretta Mod. 1914 .380 auto
    Ruger Mini 14 .223 Stainless Ranch
    Winchester .30-30 mod. 1898 Hexagonal Barrel

I used to load alot but have been too busy to shoot. Used to run a 200 yd shoot and it was fun. I also love skeet and sporting clays.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

My guns are just like my martial arts. They're both tools of protection that I carry as a last resort. I know how to use both to kill or maim a person, but at the first sign of avoidable trouble, I run the other way, gun or no gun.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    My guns are just like my martial arts. They're both tools of protection that I carry as a last resort. I know how to use both to kill or maim a person, but at the first sign of avoidable trouble, I run the other way, gun or no gun .

No doubt, but still, unlike what the dubs say, not all trouble is avoidable!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit