Are you an atheist?

by hibiscusfire 270 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hibiscusfire,

THANK YOU! I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU! YOU HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN THROUGH TO ME! WHAT AN IDIOT I WAS! HOW ARROGANT OF ME! YOUR PATIENT REASONING HAS FINALLY SHOWN ME THAT I HAVE WAITED TOO LONG TO TAKE JESUS INTO MY HEART!

I TURN MYSELF OVER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND AWAIT MY RAPTURE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU ARE MY PERSONAL SAVIOR! MY PERSONAL GAURDIAN ANGEL! SENT FROM HEAVEN! OH, HIBUSCUS, THANKS TO JESUS AND THE CHERUBS YOU HAVE COME TO THIS BOARD TO SAVE ME! I WAS ONCE A HEATHEN INFIDEL, BUT NOW I CAN FEEL THE LORD IN MY HEART HEART. PRAISE BE TO HIM, FOREVER AND EVER!

YOU HAVE RIPPED THE SCALES FROM MY EYES! I CAN SEE! PRAISE!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

GBL are you referring to the unicorns in the bible? Do you believe that they existed?

• Pole
    Pole
    How many words would the monkey type if no one had designed any alphabet or keyboard or computer and he had to beat on the dirt?

This is an embarrassing question.

Pole

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:GBL are you referring to the unicorns in the bible? Do you believe that they existed?

OMG please stop!! You're going to get my ass fired!

GBL

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Funkyderek what has made your mind that an invisible pink unicorn exist.

How else do you explain the existence of holes in doughnuts?

By the way the bible talks about unicorns and they did exist. Did you know that?

They're only mentioned in the King James Version. In most translations the word ox or bull is used instead (which makes a lot more sense). Would I be right in thinking that you're a KJV-only kind of Christian? [Edited because I remembered that the KJV actually mentions unicorns]

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HIBISCUS, THANK YOU!

I HAVE TAKEN OFF ALL MY CLOTHES, AND AM ON THE FLOOR IN MY OFFICE, ON MY KNEES LASHING MYSELF FOR MY ARROGANCE! I CAN FEEL HIM IN MY HEART! HE WELLS UP WITHIN ME AND OVERFLOWS IN THE TEARS SAINTS!

OH YES!!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

hibiscusperson,

what disturbs me most about christians in general is their obsessive need to convince others of their rightness. Didn't jesus say that by their fruit you will know them? So shouldn't your actions display your faith, rather than lazily posting self righteous judgements about a subject you don't understand?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

So all that you are saying is correct huh?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Psalm 92:10

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

NO HIBISCUS! THE ONLY THING THAT CAN CORRECT IS THE ROD OF DISCIPLINE OF JESUS!

PRAISE! I HAVE BEEN BORN AGAIN THANKS TO MY ANGEL HIBISCUS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit