Are you an atheist?

by hibiscusfire 270 Replies latest jw friends

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Funkyderek what has made your mind that an invisible pink unicorn exist.

By the way the bible talks about unicorns and they did exist. Did you know that?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i guess i am back...

Chia I have not yet said anything to irritate you so why are you trying to abuse me?

abuse?! nothing irritating!! YOU'RE the abusive one.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Hibiscus, What do you want?

Seriously, I read all your crap and I think what do you want? I have heard it all before went through it for years and what I don't understand is what are you getting out of this? Are you getting your jolly's off talking and preaching to us?

Brooke

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Witchcraft now has a complete package. Starting in kindergarten with Harry Potter and TV witch shows, children are led on to the horror movies and hundreds of Wicca and pagan web sites

• Chia
    Chia

Your whole manner of preaching is infuriating. Perhaps you should think about the abusive way you yourself are speaking to others. You should show some respect for people whose beliefs differ from yours.

Edited to add: Thank you, tetrapod!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Funkyderek what has made your mind that an invisible pink unicorn exist.

By the way the bible talks about unicorns and they did exist. Did you know that?

I honestly fell out of my chair laughing when I read this. My workmates must think I am insane. They already know I don't do any work around here because I'm always on this site. Thanks a lot hib! GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I wouldn't actually say I'm preaching. But I guess the truth does offend doesn't it.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    But I guess the truth does offend doesn't it.

LOL...yeah, that's it. That's exactly what's going on here.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    But I guess the truth does offend doesn't it.

I see no truth.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I wouldn't actually say I'm preaching. But I guess the truth does offend doesn't it.

Yes it does! Now get on your knees and praise the Invisible Pink Unicorn before your soul is lost forever! I only say this because I want to save your soul! You do not know it, but you are a servant of the despicable Purple Oyster (of Doom).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit