Are you an atheist?

by hibiscusfire 270 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

YES YES! I HAVE BEEN ANOINTED WITH YOUR FRESH OIL HIBISCUS! THANK YOU!

I AM SAVED! I HAVE JESUS! WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST OF THESE IRRATIONAL PHILISTINES!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

"An unicorn"? Does that bible really say "an"? Poor grammar doesn't inspire confidence in God's word. :P

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Hib - what religion are you? and/or are you winding us all up and are we expecting a post along the lines of haha fooled you all...

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Okay, hib I wasn't laughing because of the unicorn. You didn't even get one bit of what Funky was talking about. You totally missed the point. It isnt about any effing unicorns. Sorry for laughing.

GBL

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:are we expecting a post along the lines of haha fooled you all...

I think we've all been expecting a post along those line any day from you Qcmbr..

GBL

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

GBL if I ever cast aside my beliefs and ditch my God I'll tell you first:)

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

hibiscus

Do you know anything about JWs? Do you know that anyone on this forum could eat you alive by trading Bible verses and arguing doctrine, except me perhaps, but they choose not to. But they have already been the victims of such false reasoning by sincere people convinced they have the truth. Like you JWs are experts at selecting their favourite verses to 'prove' theirs is the correct version, but they ignore or distort the parts that dnt support their viewpoint.

Your style of preaching will only confirm to any atheist that they must be right, even if they harboured doubts before. Perhaps this is your intention. Have you personally researched the accuracy of the King James Bible? I have. It is mostly accurate (and more so than the JWs NWT in some ways) but with some weaknesses and one deliberately falsified verse (one you quoted earlier). It was not known to be fraudulent when originally included but was proved so in subsequent centuries.

These people are no longer JWs because they did research and exposed falsehood in their own brand of Christianity. Would you have the courage to do the same level of research. You can actually check all ancient manuscripts to see what they really say! Have you done that or just believed your preacher like I used to do? I have done the proper research and have only come to the start of a better understanding in the last few days. I used to share beliefs similar to yours at one time until I really studied the Bible properly instead of talking in cliches. Please pm me for suggested Christian reading.

In Christ

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I don't care what they may say about me. God is on my side.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I have been doing research and I am amazed at the things that man has made up and what God has said about it.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

People are the same all over the world. They all like to read fascinating literature and many will respond to the gospel in it.

Hundreds of thousands are reached with the gospel in just a few days.

As Americans become more and more confused by false teachings and voices calling them to sinful pleasure, bold Christians need to blitz them with the gospel. What better way than saturate a crowd with good gospel literature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit