Do you ever feel invisible?

by Sassy 121 Replies latest jw friends

• moanzy
    moanzy

Awe....... look at the love every invisible person!!!! Everyone cares about everyone here!!!!!

(((((group hug)))))

Moanzy

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

Sassy, you said: When I'd finally see someone in person, I'd babble like crazy, just happy to talk to an adult.. (not sure if you do that when hubby comes home or not).
    (sorry, my quote doesn't work)

I know exactly what you mean there! I talk to only my kids most days, and it gets old sometimes. And, I get so tired of being called "(so-and-so's) mom". I have a name...I tell all the kids' friends to call me by my first name, but they usually don't. Then, around my husband's work, they call me "John's wife." Makes me feel like I don't have an identity of my own sometimes.

I have found myself talking about dumb things to cashiers and people I either don't really know or even like! It's better now that I have some other mom friends, but somedays I still find myself babbling to strangers. My husband doesn't talk as much as he used to...he says it's because he talks to people all day at work. I'd like to think I'm more interesting than they are, though. lol

(((Hugs))) to all feeling invisible...it is a bad feeling if it is consistent. :(

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

YOUR ALL VISIBLE TO ME!!!!

Evanescence

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    (((((group hug)))))

Evanescence

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yes, I have many times.

Sassy I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Life can surely take a toll on each one of us. I am sorry if I ever made you feel invisible at any time. You are one of the posters here that welcomed me when I first started posting and I really appreciated that

Sending you many hugs and love ya lots!

CodeBlue

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Methinks everyone needs to get their asses onto Sixy's "Validation" thread.
    It's hard to be invisible as a cabana boy/girl, and sometimes it's just hard

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish
    I was the invisible woman when I first started posting on JWD. Isn't it sad that sometimes you have to be a pain in the butt to be noticed like some of the trolls here?

LOL at Blondie. It's true. It's the prodigal son isn't it? If you want a big party thrown for you, be an a***hole for a while and then see the light

ig.

• Mary
    Mary
    Sassy & WhyAmIHere: I know how you feel. I think everyone has nothing to add or cares what I think. I feel like I am not apart of the popular group.

Good lord, I wouldn't catagorize anyone here as "invisible".......I try to read as many threads as I can and I've always enjoyed your posts. Please don't think that no one's paying any attention cause I don't think that's true. People can read threads, and they just might not have anything to add............Sassy dear, I've sent you a PM.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Oh yea, in fact this is the first time I've posted in ages due in part to this very thing. After awhile you are just drawn to places and people that are more affirming and welcoming, and places you aren't, well...

So I only come in here once in awhile now.

Sherry

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sherry:You're kidding me, right?
    I've really missed your posts, and kinda assumed you'd got busy at work!
    After all, most folks also have a real life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit