Sometimes I do.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I do.

It makes me feel like I don't matter.

Brooke

• Sassy
    Sassy

it seems to me you get noticed a lot here, you obvisously matter to a lot of people

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Sometimes I think I can see right through myself.

GBL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I never though of that. Nor do I think it. Thank you made me feel better by you saying that.

Sassy I could say the same thing about you.

Brooke

• undercover
    undercover

Mostly when I'm driving...people are always pulling out in front of me, cutting me off, flying up on my assend...I swear my car is invisible.

But seriously, I can relate...I don't make much of an impression anywhere I go, even here. Some of us just fade into the background and aren't noticed. I can go to a party or a bar and not have a word said to me...I'm okay with it for the most part...I like to people watch; it's hard to do that if you're in the middle of everything. But sometimes it's nice to be recognized and made to feel special.

• doogie
    doogie

i AM invisible!

all joking aside, i actually like being left alone. i try to remain as inconspicuous in my life as i can. on the rare occasions where i am the center of attention, i revel in it, but then after everyone gets tired of me (which doesn't take long), i go right back to my comfort zone over there in the corner.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Sometimes it is nice to be invisible. And sometimes you want to feel like someone notices you are there..

I can't tell you how many threads I might comment in some days when I see people comment to everyone around me get comments.. and I wonder.. "hello?? did any one read what I wrote???

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Sometimes, I want to be invisible... Being 6'4" with bright red hair really doesn't help you blend in...

Maybe thats why I like hunting so much... Cause I get to blend in and just be part of nature

That was deep- you gotta admit....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I can't tell you how many threads I might comment in some days when I see people comment to everyone around me get comments.. and I wonder.. "hello?? did any one read what I wrote???

I know how you feel. I think everyone has nothing to add or cares what I think. I feel like I am not apart of the popular group. Or people think I am young and have no clue what I am talking about. I feel am looked over as if I said nothing. Sometime it feels like I am right back in the JW cult. At least I was cool in High School..lol

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit